DSC_0234.jpegs.jpeg

DSC_0241.jpegs.jpeg

DSC_0221.jpegwa.jpeg

paradise-5e627e89429b7-1.jpg

KMFDM
Paradise
Paradise

44.1 kHz - 24 bit
There has been tremendous hype revolving around the LM edition of the EA500 by SIMGOT AUDIO. So much hype, I don't know, I was expecting the sky to open and angels to flow out? Yet, in truth it is maybe the very best SIMGOT AUDIO has ever done, maybe....I still need to do side-by-sides with the EA1000? But to describe it here, there is unexpected catapulting of midrange energies into artifacts of instruments at times way out in the midrange stage? An open version of a full-range single DD, maybe? With that said, the bass is amazing, really this style of bass has my name on it, clean yet totally detailed and still heavy........and best of all............fast? Hmmm. IEM of the year so far.....maybe? Timbre is something this particular IEM has down, that and note weight, once you combine in the unusually wide stage......................what else is there to want? :) Cheers! DIVINUS VELVET Tips and SIMGOT LC7 cable in 4.4mm with Sony WM1A and MrWalkman's firmware.

DSC_0231.jpegone.jpeg

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2024 at 9:57 PM Post #213 of 401
好吧,所以...我从来没想过在一百万年后我会发布这个,更不用说在购买闪亮的新费马后 10 天了,但是...我今天像往常一样拧开喷嘴,换成不同的喷嘴进行测试,却发现一块金属半附着在机身本身喷嘴轴承的底环上,半覆盖着驱动隔膜,盯着我看。它足够明显,即使在昏暗的光线下我也能粗略地看一眼就注意到了。

它看起来几乎被切断并悬在一根线上。显然,仅仅拧紧和拧松喷嘴就一定会刮掉一些东西——请注意,仅仅几次!我现在只吃这些10天了。我专业处理极其精致的东西,所以我尝试用放大镜和非常细的镊子将其取出,同时将整个入耳式耳机倒置,希望让它掉出来,但那该死的东西突然折断并进入了隔膜外壳。显然,它是一块如此轻的金属,它一定只是通过静电而不是重力而消失,正如我所期望的那样。

尝试用小而软的刷子非常非常轻轻地刷隔膜外壳,试图让它掉下来或粘在上面,但没有这样的运气。因此它卡在振膜/倾斜金属外壳的一侧,正好位于覆盖 IEM 朝外一侧的大部分紫色振膜的斜坡下方。

我想也许它会因为播放音乐而脱落(因为 DD 会振动),但隔膜保持不动,根本不移动,所以这也不起作用。

还尝试在通风口上使用手动、温和的 DSLR 镜头吹风机,但这也不起作用。

就其价值而言,声音的差异为零,但我现在想知道随着时间的推移这是否会划伤隔膜(如果它确实移动,无论多么难以察觉)并导致问题。

我计划使用这些多年,温和地说,他们无法制造足够厚的喷嘴轴承,以至于实际上没有它的底部部分(连接到 IEM 主体的部分,而不是喷嘴本身),这真是令人遗憾脱落。

我什至不知道是否有办法与 Simgot 取得联系,或者他们是否可以做些什么。但如果他们打开它,他们会发现 L 型喷嘴旋入的环底部缺少一小块金属,而它现在位于隔膜外壳中。

下面附上当前位置的图片(在横截面中以红色添加)。

编辑:并附上实际 L 侧机身的高分辨率宏观照片,其中箭头指向隔膜外壳内小/轻金属片的位置。
Hi, it's Fia from Simgot. You can PM me if you have any question and see what I can do.

Jan 30, 2024 at 10:53 PM Post #214 of 401
Jan 31, 2024 at 5:37 AM Post #216 of 401
So, for anyone reading, update on my nozzle/metal issue:

Simgot reached out, and not only did they resolve this in a matter of a mere hour, but they actually went to the length of live chat with the company and the engineers about design and possibilities. They explained in depth how the driver works, how the diaphragm could or could not get impacted by anything, and why it all functions the way it does (materials-wise). The issue was solved less than 24 hours after posting.

To note: the fact that they proactively solved this, without me having to chase them, bother them, or push them about it shows that a company cares about its products, its reputation and its customers.

I own a small company that sells very high quality (non-audio) products with very high quality customer service, so their approach resonated with me both personally and professionally and I can't state how happy I am to have found another company providing this level of product quality and customer satisfaction. Absolutely top notch.

What can I say - I already bought the EA1000 which I adore and an EA500 LM is in the mail on the way. Will be keeping a very close eye on all of their products releases from now on knowing that they have their customer's backs if anything (however unlikely it may be) goes wrong.

I chose right when I bought that Fermat. Thank you Simgot! :heart:

Jan 31, 2024 at 5:58 AM Post #217 of 401
So, for anyone reading, update on my nozzle/metal issue:

Simgot reached out, and not only did they resolve this in a matter of a mere hour, but they actually went to the length of live chat with the company and the engineers about design and possibilities. They explained in depth how the driver works, how the diaphragm could or could not get impacted by anything, and why it all functions the way it does (materials-wise). The issue was solved less than 24 hours after posting.

To note: the fact that they proactively solved this, without me having to chase them, bother them, or push them about it shows that a company cares about its products, its reputation and its customers.

I own a small company that sells very high quality (non-audio) products with very high quality customer service, so their approach resonated with me both personally and professionally and I can't state how happy I am to have found another company providing this level of product quality and customer satisfaction. Absolutely top notch.

What can I say - I already bought the EA1000 which I adore and an EA500 LM is in the mail on the way. Will be keeping a very close eye on all of their products releases from now on knowing that they have their customer's backs if anything (however unlikely it may be) goes wrong.

I chose right when I bought that Fermat. Thank you Simgot! :heart:
Yes, in an ideal world, such a practice would be standard for a company that cares about its reputation.

Jan 31, 2024 at 6:39 AM Post #218 of 401
DSC_0226.jpegw.jpeg

DSC_0234.jpegs.jpeg

DSC_0241.jpegs.jpeg

DSC_0221.jpegwa.jpeg

paradise-5e627e89429b7-1.jpg

KMFDM
Paradise
Paradise

44.1 kHz - 24 bit
There has been tremendous hype revolving around the LM edition of the EA500 by SIMGOT AUDIO. So much hype, I don't know, I was expecting the sky to open and angels to flow out? Yet, in truth it is maybe the very best SIMGOT AUDIO has ever done, maybe....I still need to do side-by-sides with the EA1000? But to describe it here, there is unexpected catapulting of midrange energies into artifacts of instruments at times way out in the midrange stage? An open version of a full-range single DD, maybe? With that said, the bass is amazing, really this style of bass has my name on it, clean yet totally detailed and still heavy........and best of all............fast? Hmmm. IEM of the year so far.....maybe? Timbre is something this particular IEM has down, that and note weight, once you combine in the unusually wide stage......................what else is there to want? :) Cheers! DIVINUS VELVET Tips and SIMGOT LC7 cable in 4.4mm with Sony WM1A and MrWalkman's firmware.

DSC_0231.jpegone.jpeg
Do you know if the filter on the Simgots have same size like IMR filter?
Your IRM list is just too long, not sure if you have/had an IMR. 😎
P.S. Now i see that you have a BC.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2024 at 7:03 AM Post #219 of 401
Do you know if the filter on the Simgots have same size like IMR filter?
Your IRM list is just too long, not sure if you have/had an IMR. 😎
P.S. Now i see that you have a BC.
Yes, a while back I went and compared and no they are totally different sizes. But really the more I listen to the LM, the more I notice the sub bass. I don’t remember any SIMGOT IEMs having exactly this stye of sub-bass? I will compare them directly in the future, probably the EA500 and EA1000?

Jan 31, 2024 at 7:06 AM Post #220 of 401
Yes, a while back I went and compared and no they are totally different sizes. But really the more I listen to the LM, the more I notice the sub bass. I don’t remember any SIMGOT IEMs having exactly this stye of sub-bass? I will compare them directly in the future, probably the EA500 and EA1000?
Ok, thanks!

Jan 31, 2024 at 1:58 PM Post #222 of 401
They're absolutely amazing, I've honestly never come across better customer service. I'm really glad to have their IEMs with that thought in mind. :)

Their reputation is important....security for all of us. Even more important....the EA500LM is a ******* monster. Absolutely great IEM, bringing a single DD into another league. Extremely enjoyable IEM. Amazing for $89.

Feb 2, 2024 at 6:47 AM Post #223 of 401
8CDEF85A-8436-43B0-A4FB-754E8D3A3DF2.jpeg

Feb 2, 2024 at 7:18 AM Post #225 of 401
What colour are those in the flesh? That is the EA500LM?
Yes, the LM, they are a dark anodized chrome, like dark chrome? They photograph strange, hard to make them look like they do in life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back