sleek-audio sa6 earphones?
Sep 2, 2007 at 9:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

IEMaddict

100+ Head-Fier
Have any of you guys ever heard of the sleek audio sa6 earphones? I just saw them today and they look pretty cool. I was wondering if you guys know anything about them. www.sleek-audio.com. Its the first time Ive ever seen these before.

Sep 3, 2007 at 1:41 AM Post #2 of 2
I did email them about cord lengths. Jason at Sleek Audio replied in like 15-20 minutes. Over the Labor day weekend no less. He said they monitor for contacts 24/7 and he gave me his phone number for during the work week/business hours. So, the response/feedback is excellent so far.

As it looks like they have the coax cables like the live wires. 2 and 6 feet cable will become available("shortly after release") in addition to 4' and 5'. I believe the stock is the 60"(5'). Various colors will be available and custom lengths can be special ordered.

I really like their approach. They can be worn both ways. Adjustable cables, user adjustable bass porting and treble adjustment. Color choices. Small size. 50ohm/110 sensitivity for less hiss. Upgradeable to wireless in the future. They have all the bases covered. All they need is to have implemented them well.

From the site:
Beyond the beauty, our in-ear monitors are pushing the limits of sound technology and style. We decided to scrap the conventional thinking that more drivers or larger speakers are better, and we researched ways to accomplish the same broad frequency response while still delivering a product a fraction of the size of our competitors. The result: our unique VQ System. It’s true that our custom designed, single armature driver may cost us more than if we went with a dual or triple driver system, but sound, size, and quality would have been sacrificed, and your listening experience is more important than that.

http://www.sleek-audio.com/whysleek.php?sec=technology

I agree it looks pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back