Sleek Customer Service....Top notch
Jun 24, 2008 at 1:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Sovkiller

Proved that despite its huge size the CD3000 can be shoved down one's throat.
I hate to be absolutist, as I do not want to hurt other manufacturers feelings, but guys this people at Sleek has one of the best customer service I have ever dealt with, if not the best...hands down!!! Other that deserves a mention, that I recall off, with this kind of outstanding service, is Axiom Audio...

These guys have a customer service that should serve as an standard, for some of the shady customer services we have around here, that even while we sometimes pay considerably more for our products, we never get a similar response from them...I will not go into details, but we all know here, who are the good guys, and the bad guys...
wink.gif

To make the story short, my earpieces had some kind of problem, also the cable was ripping off, on the strain relieves, so I decide to contact them to see what I could do, honestly I was even expecting to pay for the service as the problem was mainly due to the use (but not abuse)

Guys not only I got an answer from Jason personally, inside the first 24 hours, asking me what kind of solution I would like to have to be 100% satisfied, but when I told them, they ship me a new pair, second day air, by DHL, the very same day, even without me having shipped the units back to them...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I received them today, and for my surprise, the new models, even include the tool to remove the tubes in black, very nice touch...

This is the kind of service that we expect in this community from a manufacturer, trust, and confidence, is all about, and an aspect fo the service that should never be ignored among manufacturers...

Thanks Guys!!!!

Thanks Jason...Good job!!!!

Jun 24, 2008 at 1:11 PM Post #5 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Without question the best customer service I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. Jason is as enthusiastic about the product as are we.

I'll definately add to the plaudits of Sleek and Jason, in particular, on this matter. Never have I recieved such personal and committed endeavour and dedication to customer satisfaction. Outstanding!

Jun 26, 2008 at 5:52 AM Post #6 of 14
awesome experience with sleek and Jason....next shipped me a replacement when i needed. all of them are great bunch of guys.

Aug 13, 2008 at 11:17 PM Post #8 of 14
I received again a call from Jason in person today, a really nice surprice after a couple of emails sent, I had an small problem, and they again solve it, no doubt that this is an example of what customer service is about, not only that, given my concern with future inconveneinces that they may have, they will look, and will get, a permannet solution to that inconvenience (no need to go into details for now) and definitelly you will get a better and better, more customizable, and more suitable for all scenarios, final product at the end...Kudos for those guys!!!

Aug 15, 2008 at 4:41 PM Post #9 of 14
I have to add to this, I had a broken earpiece but unfortunately I cant explain how it happened. There was a seperation at the chrome part on the side of the treble tube. Looked like a crack. If I looked at it from their point of view id say I stepped on it or something, of course I didnt but it was broke for sure. There wasnt however a single scratch on the earpiece whatsoever but I was still worried they would say it was my fault and tough luck.

They got my earpiece on Wednesday afternoon and here it is on friday at 9:18 when an envelope shows up with my earpiece, and extra treble tube and tip, plus a brand new backup cable. WOW WOW WOW. Sleek, you sure know how to treat a person. Im a customer for life! I really feel appreciated right now, I really do.

P.S. I dealt with a fellow named Mack through email only and it was a very quick and slick process. Thanks Sleek and Mack in particular.

Aug 17, 2008 at 6:05 AM Post #11 of 14
I am sure he will get to you soon, but why are you listen to your music on such an high volume? Also, did you rule out the possibility that the distortion coming from you source? Many source produce distortion when the volume is too high.

Aug 17, 2008 at 2:17 PM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by s3xkiller /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where should I send email to complaint?

Well for sure not to this thread that was opened for the complete opposite purpose, and the last thing they will expect here is to find a complaint...Sorry, but I personally created this thread to praise their excellent customer service, and not to direct or solve any problems with them, i suggest you to open a new thread for that purpose and you will most likely get a faster answer from them, but posting about a problem in a thread opened for the opposite purpose is IMO not the way to go...Sorry...
wink_face.gif

Just a remark, have you ever think that Jason in recovering from a surgery, and doing therapies, and probably he come here to head-fi once a week, second, have you ever think that for whatever reason maybe your emails went into their spam folder or even filtered and never reach their hands, have you tried different email addresses....and third and the easiest one, do you have called them by phone, you will always get an answer on the phone, trust me on that, here is the toll free number listed on their website:

1 (800) 777-7937

Aug 17, 2008 at 6:13 PM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClieOS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am sure he will get to you soon, but why are you listen to your music on such an high volume? Also, did you rule out the possibility that the distortion coming from you source? Many source produce distortion when the volume is too high.

Seriously. I'd expect pretty much anything to distort at over 90% volume. They're earphones, not loudspeakers, mate.
wink.gif

Aug 19, 2008 at 1:33 PM Post #14 of 14
@ClieOS
I had already try different source but the same thing happened.
The cracking sound came from only 1 side of the earphone.

@Sovkiller
Sorry.. I have post a new thread.

I don't know if Jason is recovering from a surgery. I'm so sorry.

Is that toll free number can work for people outside US?
I live in Asia.

Thanks for the advise.

@epithetless
I am using creative zen 32gb.
I also had another earphone but the cracking sound was not there when I play the same song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back