Someone educate these people!
Sep 17, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #3 of 48

Quote:
Heya,

It's called lobbying.

Very best,

Why do you start all your posts with "Heya"? 
blink.gif

Sep 17, 2011 at 5:24 PM Post #6 of 48

Quote:
Why do you start all your posts with "Heya"? 
blink.gif

Heya,

Is there something particular that bothers you about it? I'm concerned you care about me saying "heya" to greet a forum. I suppose I could just say, "Ladies & Gentlemen," but I like to keep it a little more informal on the internet than I would in a real forum.
tongue_smile.gif

Very best,

Sep 17, 2011 at 5:31 PM Post #8 of 48

You should start saying "Ladies and Gentlemen" the people on the internets  wouldn't know what hit em, I imagine heads exploding now
Quote:
Heya,

Is there something particular that bothers you about it? I'm concerned you care about me saying "heya" to greet a forum. I suppose I could just say, "Ladies & Gentlemen," but I like to keep it a little more informal on the internet than I would in a real forum.
tongue_smile.gif

Very best,

Sep 17, 2011 at 5:34 PM Post #9 of 48
Heya,

Quote:
anyways, i lol also at the beats recommendation.

Have you critically listened to Beats yourself in comparison to other headphones?

Quote:
You should start saying "Ladies and Gentlemen" the people on the internets  wouldn't know what hit em, I imagine heads exploding now

This is an interesting proposition... I will have to give it some consideration.
biggrin.gif

Very best,

Sep 17, 2011 at 5:46 PM Post #12 of 48

Quote:
nope i haven't. just figure they cost way more than they should because dre's name is branded on it. kinda like headphones branded for "gaming".

Heya,

Well, I'm not defending Beats, however, I will say that judging a headphone by it's brand and the internet's phenomenal way to spreading gossip, is a very risky thing--you may miss out on great headphones (this is not to be read as Beats praise) due to this way of thinking. I guess what I'm trying to say would be that if someone rebranded the Beats and had some people listen to them, simply called by some uknown name, they might get naturally higher review simply due to not being the much disdained Beats. Then again, maybe they would suck. Point is, you don't know until you actually listen yourself. Perception is the one thing that is unique to you. Someone may love a high end that costs $1500, some one else may laugh and not like it and wonder why it's worth that cost (Edition 8 comes to mind, how do Beats get more hate than the Edition 8 in terms of volume?). Oh the worms in the can that could be released with such discussion, `tis dangerous and leads to quote wars...

Very best,

Sep 17, 2011 at 5:59 PM Post #13 of 48

Quote:
Heya,

Well, I'm not defending Beats, however, I will say that judging a headphone by it's brand and the internet's phenomenal way to spreading gossip, is a very risky thing--you may miss out on great headphones (this is not to be read as Beats praise) due to this way of thinking. I guess what I'm trying to say would be that if someone rebranded the Beats and had some people listen to them, simply called by some uknown name, they might get naturally higher review simply due to not being the much disdained Beats. Then again, maybe they would suck. Point is, you don't know until you actually listen yourself. Perception is the one thing that is unique to you. Someone may love a high end that costs $1500, some one else may laugh and not like it and wonder why it's worth that cost (Edition 8 comes to mind, how do Beats get more hate than the Edition 8 in terms of volume?). Oh the worms in the can that could be released with such discussion, `tis dangerous and leads to quote wars...

Very best,

you make too much sense... lol. but i still think that if they didn't have dre's name on them then they would probably be priced a decent amount lower.

Sep 17, 2011 at 6:00 PM Post #14 of 48

Quote:
Heya,

tongue_smile.gif

Very best,

yeah!! 
angry_face.gif

1208972icon_bate.gif

it was just courisity, it sounds like if you were a very old person, idk, just me but I picture a grandpa in my head " Heya kids, how you  doin'? "

and +1 for the "Ladies & Gentlemen,"

Sep 17, 2011 at 6:08 PM Post #15 of 48

Quote:
yeah!! 
angry_face.gif

1208972icon_bate.gif

it was just courisity, it sounds like if you were a very old person, idk, just me but I picture a grandpa in my head " Heya kids, how you  doin'? "

and +1 for the "Ladies & Gentlemen,"

Does he seem to you like a grandpa by taking a look at his avatar??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back