Sonicweld/Cryo-Parts Diverter 96/24 USB to SPDIF Review
Apr 17, 2024 at 10:44 PM Post #316 of 318
No problem Joe, thanks.

Glad to hear the new sample rate appears on the display - that means the detection mechanism is active and functioning and that both microcontrollers are OK.

One more troubleshooting step: does the DAC you have this connected to also indicate the incoming sample rate, or do you have one that does you could connect it to? That would definitively establish that the oscillator is switching to the new master clock rate properly.

Apr 17, 2024 at 11:47 PM Post #317 of 318
I will have to check out how to set my DAC display to stay on. Might take a day. I will get back to you soon. Thanks
Joe

Apr 18, 2024 at 3:12 PM Post #318 of 318
No problem Joe, thanks.

Glad to hear the new sample rate appears on the display - that means the detection mechanism is active and functioning and that both microcontrollers are OK.

One more troubleshooting step: does the DAC you have this connected to also indicate the incoming sample rate, or do you have one that does you could connect it to? That would definitively establish that the oscillator is switching to the new master clock rate properly.
I am asking ?? about my DAC, But I dont think it displays the file RES when using Coax input. I know its not showing up on my DAC but ZI think the DACs design is such that it does not have the feature where the DAC displays the info

Best
Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back