Soundpeats vs Soundcore vs QCY vs Moondrop
Nov 2, 2023 at 6:51 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

jonasMB

New Head-Fier
Hello,

I’m really confused about which earbud to choose because there are so many manufacturers and models available. I listen to metal music, and I prefer earbuds with good bass, as I don’t like a flat sound. What I prioritize are good sound quality, ergonomic design and battery life, with noise cancellation and other features coming second. I am using an iPhone.

I’m considering the following options: ‘Soundpeats Air 4 Pro (€60),’ ‘Soundpeats Life (€24),’ ‘Soundpeats Capsule 3 Pro (€60),’ ‘QCY HT05 (€34),’ ‘Soundcore Life P3i (€45),’ ‘Soundcore Life P3 (€60),’ ‘Soundcore P20i (€21),’ ‘Moondrop Space Travel (€30),’ and ‘Soundcore Liberty 4 NC (€80),’ which is slightly above my budget. However, if it significantly outperforms the other models, I’ll consider buying it. Can someone recommend an even better model?

Nov 2, 2023 at 11:25 PM Post #2 of 3
The best defined bass I've heard was the Sennheiser momentum 2 and 3 but the Jabra 85t is fun when using the bass profile too, just got them in today. The Momentum is faster for latency if gaming though. The can be found in budget on eBay.
The couple of Soundcore I've had were warmish, consumer friendly sound, but not very detailed.

Nov 3, 2023 at 2:04 PM Post #3 of 3
The best defined bass I've heard was the Sennheiser momentum 2 and 3 but the Jabra 85t is fun when using the bass profile too, just got them in today. The Momentum is faster for latency if gaming though. The can be found in budget on eBay.
The couple of Soundcore I've had were warmish, consumer friendly sound, but not very detailed.
Thanks for your answer. Actually, I can spend 200€ or more, but I don’t want to because these will be only for walking or riding with a bicycle, and I would be scared to go with expensive ones to avoid losing them somewhere. However, I really want only in-ear AirPods Pro style because a year ago, I tried Samsung buds, and they were very uncomfortable for my ears. From my list, which of these would you choose? Everyone praises the Moondrop Space Travel for its sound quality. Could they really sound that good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back