Special Rebate on the PROline 650 for October
Oct 2, 2007 at 1:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

themick

100+ Head-Fier
Hi everybody, we at Ultrasone USA are having a special this month on the PROline 650. For the month of October we're offering a 50 dollar rebate on the purchase of a 650 from any dealer. Just visit our website www.ultrasoneUSA.com to get all the details and print out the rebate form. Happy Listening!

Dec 10, 2007 at 7:08 AM Post #3 of 7
are these rebate can be use outside US ?
biggrin.gif
i'm from indonesian, can i use this rebate form on local dealer too ? thx !
wink.gif

Dec 10, 2007 at 11:21 PM Post #4 of 7
No, the rebate only applies to headphones purchased from a US dealer. Also they had to be purchased by Oct 31 so I'm afraid you're too late for the rebate now. Sorry. We runs these from time to time though so check out website Ultrasone for updates.

Dec 11, 2007 at 7:37 AM Post #5 of 7
i know, but the time that i post i'm still seen that Pop up Rebate on Ultrasone site...so i'm always check the site for update, how about this ONE ? why it's still on the site if the promotion had over on october 31 ?
biggrin.gif
US dealer only ? too bad...
tongue.gif

Dec 11, 2007 at 4:13 PM Post #6 of 7
Yeah, since we're only the us distributor we can't go around giving out rebates for headphones we didn't sell. So therefore, the rebate applied to US dealers only. The rebate was still up there because we gave people till the end of November to fill out the paperwork and send it in. They just had to be purchased before Oct. 31.

Dec 12, 2007 at 11:56 AM Post #7 of 7
oh, i see...i guess the rebate itself a program from US distro, not a program from Ultrasone international (right ?!)...then i must go to local distro and asking them about the rebate myself, thx for the respons themick...
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back