Street prices for Senn 580, 600, 650 - in Germany
Jun 14, 2006 at 6:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 21

Von Soundcard

100+ Head-Fier
I'd like to know the prices for HD580, 600 and 650 in Germany - in stores, not online. Also, not prices at small obscure stores which may be lower but hard to get to or unreliable. Rather, good deals which are easily available in any major city and come from reputable stores.
Thanks.

Jun 14, 2006 at 9:32 PM Post #2 of 21
I can only give you an idea of the Senn 650 > prices in stores are usually WAY higher than online, if you can fínd them at all.
Just for your information:
The cheapest online price would be 206 Europs at tecforyou.de, amazon.de sell them for 238 Eurons and then it gets really boring.
You might wanna check out mediamarkt.de and saturn.de, the biggest retailers over here, but I couldn´t find any of the cans mentioned in my local stores and they´re not necessarily the cheapest.

BTW: I never had any probs ordering from any online stores in Germania
k1000smile.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Von Soundcard
I'd like to know the prices for HD580, 600 and 650 in Germany - in stores, not online. Also, not prices at small obscure stores which may be lower but hard to get to or unreliable. Rather, good deals which are easily available in any major city and come from reputable stores.
Thanks.

Jun 16, 2006 at 7:21 PM Post #4 of 21
Saturn and Media-Markt are Germany´s biggest multimedia retailers, they´re real B&M stores, you can find them in many places. I just mentioned their URLs so you could check their prices for the Senns and were the shops are located. And then there is Pro-Markt and lots of other chain stores all over the country.

Jun 16, 2006 at 7:28 PM Post #5 of 21
I don't see a lot of 580/600/650 at the big chains in Germany, though they always seem to have the 555/595 line. I'd also agree that except in the event of a product clearance, the prices at Saturn and Media Markt will be well above what you might find in Germany online. If you checked all the chain stores in a major city, you might find a good deal on some random headphone, but not likely on something so specific as the high-end Senns.

Jun 17, 2006 at 8:12 PM Post #6 of 21
Well thanks for the advice, but mediamarkt's site is a mess and I couldn't find 580 or 600 at Saturn's; 650 were 400 E which is too much for me. I can't check any stores; I have to send somebody over to buy them for me, and he has to know exactly where to go...Other ideas ?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 17, 2006 at 9:56 PM Post #7 of 21
Buy used and save money!!!!

Jun 17, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #8 of 21
MediaMarkt usually sticks very close to the list price, similar to Saturn, unless stuff is on sale-out - then one can sometimes get a nice deal (e.g. I got my last DT531s for 79 Euro at Saturn, when they were phased out). For regular shops, the ones that participate in the Electronic Partner group sometimes have really good offers - it's also possible to order from their group homepage (www.ep-netshop.de) and then fetch the stuff from a local Electronic Partner store of choice.

Otherwise it depends very much on the location and the individual dealers - one can always try to haggle...

Greetings from Hannover!

Manfred / lini

Jun 18, 2006 at 11:57 AM Post #9 of 21
You could also grab one of the german audio magazines: audio, stereoplay, stereo, ... and check the ads. Lotsa stores, lotsa sales.
With a bit of luck, who knows ...

Jun 18, 2006 at 12:30 PM Post #10 of 21
Quote:

Originally Posted by lini
MediaMarkt usually sticks very close to the list price, similar to Saturn, unless stuff is on sale-out - then one can sometimes get a nice deal (e.g. I got my last DT531s for 79 Euro at Saturn, when they were phased out). For regular shops, the ones that participate in the Electronic Partner group sometimes have really good offers - it's also possible to order from their group homepage (www.ep-netshop.de) and then fetch the stuff from a local Electronic Partner store of choice.

Seconded. The big market chains tend to be very loud about their "good prices" but it's mostly hot air. People tend to believe what they'Re told though
rolleyes.gif
Electronic Partner will be a better bet if you need a B&M store. Otherwise I would always check ebay.de or use a price-search such as guenstiger.de (but watch out for the shipping! Greed rules!). Found the 650 for round about €230 including shipping.

Jun 18, 2006 at 12:32 PM Post #11 of 21
I've bought new HD600 and HD650 in germany for respectively 169 and 207 euro (shipment not included in that prices).

Jun 18, 2006 at 3:29 PM Post #12 of 21
You probably bought them online.
To re-formulate: no online. I will not buy online. I cannot buy online. That is not an actual possibility. I'm looking for serious stores, especially in Munnich.
Also, have the 580 become so hard to find in Germany ?

Jun 18, 2006 at 3:40 PM Post #13 of 21
Quote:

To re-formulate: no online. I will not buy online. I cannot buy online. That is not an actual possibility. I'm looking for serious stores, especially in Munnich.

Sorry, I've not read well. Anyway I think that some of the german ebay store sell also from their magazine if you go there, or similar.

bye
Andrew

Jun 18, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #14 of 21
Jun 18, 2006 at 7:17 PM Post #15 of 21
Quote:

I bought my HD650 online at www.hificomponents.de

They have a store in Munchen

Oberanger 42
80331 München

U-Bahn: U1, U2, U3, U6, U7, U8
Haltestelle Sendlinger Tor
Zum MVV-Fahrplan

Öffnungszeiten:
Mo. - Fr.:
10:00 bis 13:00
14:00 bis 18:30
Sa.:
10:00 bis 13:00

Not so hard to find if you have internet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back