Symphonium Audio - New Singaporean IEM Manufacturer
May 7, 2024 at 12:26 AM Post #226 of 231
for your consideration: the Z1R shell is HUGE; i will highly reccomend you get a demo before you choose. Z1R is good, but the fit (and ergnomics) is a dealbreaker for me.
Yeah I’m not sure they’ll fit but I guess that’s what Amazon’s return policy is for

May 8, 2024 at 10:54 AM Post #227 of 231
I personally like Questyle M15 if I’m looking for a more relaxed listen (I know, I know :dt880smile:). I’m testing the Acoustune AS2002 now and really like the mids and bass.
Which one do you recommend more for the Titan?

May 17, 2024 at 5:42 PM Post #228 of 231
For people that have heard both the Titan and ier-z1r, what do you think is best for someone who listens to primarily bass heavy genres like dnb, techno, house, IDM, etc?
I'm going to be watching replies since I listen to the same genres as you. I can't think of any other sound signature for IEMs that would work with dnb, besides BASS HEAVY. I mean it is drum and BASS.

May 17, 2024 at 9:53 PM Post #229 of 231
I'm going to be watching replies since I listen to the same genres as you. I can't think of any other sound signature for IEMs that would work with dnb, besides BASS HEAVY. I mean it is drum and BASS.
Just want to comment that if you’re looking for a tws for those genres, the Bose Ultra Earbuds are fantastic. They obviously don’t have the midrange and treble clarity that a lot of higher end IEMs have, but the bass is stellar. Super punchy, clean, dynamic, and thick. Sounds like a funktion-one system in your head.

May 18, 2024 at 12:22 AM Post #230 of 231
Just want to comment that if you’re looking for a tws for those genres, the Bose Ultra Earbuds are fantastic. They obviously don’t have the midrange and treble clarity that a lot of higher end IEMs have, but the bass is stellar. Super punchy, clean, dynamic, and thick. Sounds like a funktion-one system in your head.
I’ll read up on those for sure. My AirPod Pros are slowly dying and I’ll need a replacement soon.

May 18, 2024 at 2:37 AM Post #231 of 231
Just published my review on the Symphonium Crimson!

Many thanks to Symphonium and @Damz87 for arranging the Australian tour of these!

After being somewhat disappointed with the Helios, these just blew me away with how great they sounded! Excellent tonal balance and great techs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back