Techno, Electro & Underground Beats
May 2, 2024 at 11:44 AM Post #9,766 of 9,858
Why do the Bandcamp links above not allow you to needledrop/skip through tracks?,

May 2, 2024 at 11:59 AM Post #9,767 of 9,858
Why do the Bandcamp links above not allow you to needledrop/skip through tracks?,
It's a weird one isn't ?

They do on the site - when you are in new releases + category mode...

https://bandcamp.com/discover/funk+electro?s=new

However if you click through to the EP from the track, it now no longer stops the track on main page - and you have to pause before doing a deep dive on the album/EP now.

May 2, 2024 at 12:26 PM Post #9,770 of 9,858
In this video at the beginning there is a person who speaks in Italian and from what I understand he makes a statement in court where he confesses that he killed a person with a saw and then hid the body together with an accomplice
Reminds me of this track

May 2, 2024 at 12:31 PM Post #9,771 of 9,858
It's a weird one isn't ?

They do on the site - when you are in new releases + category mode...

https://bandcamp.com/discover/funk+electro?s=new

However if you click through to the EP from the track, it now no longer stops the track on main page - and you have to pause before doing a deep dive on the album/EP now.

I rarely click on the Bandcamp links as I come from a DJ background where I quickly browse through the track and if I find something I like I’ll work back through the track with more drops and if I still like it I’ll listen to entire track.

Probably why I have never used Bandcamp, it’s bloody annoying.

May 2, 2024 at 4:10 PM Post #9,772 of 9,858
I rarely click on the Bandcamp links as I come from a DJ background where I quickly browse through the track and if I find something I like I’ll work back through the track with more drops and if I still like it I’ll listen to entire track.

Probably why I have never used Bandcamp, it’s bloody annoying.
Optimo playing outdoors south-side Glasgow this weekend....aka Knucklehead from Art School 30 years ago...crazy stuff.
1994 to 2024...

May 3, 2024 at 2:11 AM Post #9,778 of 9,858
Optimo playing outdoors south-side Glasgow this weekend....aka Knucklehead from Art School 30 years ago...crazy stuff.
1994 to 2024...
I loved this track

May 3, 2024 at 2:25 AM Post #9,779 of 9,858

Users who are viewing this thread

Back