The Source AV Mini Meet Featuring Raal! Aug 17th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2019 at 6:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

TSAVAlan

Formerly with The Source AV
85aDu1Y.jpg

The Source AV is proud to carry the Raal SR1a and celebrate, this Saturday we will be hosting a mini-meet in store.

Danny from Raal will be joining us and bring a few extra sets of SR1a and answering questions.

We will be providing some refreshments to attendees but feel free to bring some if you would like to share!

Dedicated spaces will be setup for folks to bring in their own setups! You can bring your own speaker amps if you're willing to carry it!

August 17th Noon-6pm
The Source AV Design Group
3035 Kashiwa St.
Torrance, CA 90505
1-310-534-9900​

Aug 13, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #5 of 20
Good stuff!
:ksc75smile:
Wish the 405 didn't have so much traffic. I'd come by.
Traffic in LA, my daily struggle as well! 30 mile commute to and from work everyday. I feel the pain.

Saturday it should ease up but I know the feeling of driving out and just sitting in my car as CHP clears an accident.

Aug 13, 2019 at 12:46 PM Post #6 of 20
:ksc75smile:

Traffic in LA, my daily struggle as well! 30 mile commute to and from work everyday. I feel the pain.

Saturday it should ease up but I know the feeling of driving out and just sitting in my car as CHP clears an accident.
Man, It's gotten so bad that I don't even go on the 405 anymore from Ventura County. I used to be in LA all the time, its just not worth the effort anymore. Miss going to Kings Games too. LOL

Aug 13, 2019 at 3:06 PM Post #7 of 20
Wish the 405 didn't have so much traffic. I'd come by.
The 110 isn't much better. I lucked out two weeks ago and it was pretty smooth sailing down from DTLA. But yeah, Ventura to Torrance does not sound like too much fun.

Aug 14, 2019 at 3:17 PM Post #9 of 20
Man, It's gotten so bad that I don't even go on the 405 anymore from Ventura County. I used to be in LA all the time, its just not worth the effort anymore. Miss going to Kings Games too. LOL
Going to Ventura county has been pretty rough now. I went up these back in April and on the way back home to LA traffic got so snarled up I just opted to grab dinner in the area.
The 110 isn't much better. I lucked out two weeks ago and it was pretty smooth sailing down from DTLA. But yeah, Ventura to Torrance does not sound like too much fun.
110 I divide up into three parts now in my head, Pasadena to DTLA its fun with no cars at night and all the turns, Chinatown to USC is constant gridlock, and then past that smooth sailing. I drive from Alhambra to Torrance as my daily commute and just use the 110 for the last leg of my journey. And going home, I just avoid it at all costs during rush hour.
I wah I could go, those headphones look like you'll finally be able to hear your movies on the go and listen in your car
The Raal I have adored since I first heard it and still wows me now that we have it in the store!

Aug 14, 2019 at 4:41 PM Post #10 of 20
I drive from Alhambra to Torrance as my daily commute and just use the 110 for the last leg of my journey. And going home, I just avoid it at all costs during rush hour.

Man,that brings back memories of living in Manhattan Beach,just down the street from El Tarasco(yum!...Is it still there?) and working in North Hills. God that commute sucked!

Aug 16, 2019 at 5:17 PM Post #13 of 20
Man,that brings back memories of living in Manhattan Beach,just down the street from El Tarasco(yum!...Is it still there?) and working in North Hills. God that commute sucked!
Heh, LA and the commutes, the thing that unites us all! And just checked, looks like it is still there!
Do you guys have A&K Daps for demo?
We do! Latest AK we just got in was the Kann Cube and have plans for the SP2000 when it is ready. Last update I got was possibly mid September.
Alan, how about you guys move to NY/NJ and make this a lot easier for me? Lol
Idk man, how will we complain about LA traffic over there!

Aug 17, 2019 at 12:52 PM Post #14 of 20
Heh, LA and the commutes, the thing that unites us all! And just checked, looks like it is still there!

We do! Latest AK we just got in was the Kann Cube and have plans for the SP2000 when it is ready. Last update I got was possibly mid September.

Idk man, how will we complain about LA traffic over there!

Definitely dropping by later. I haven't heard any AK Daps and would probably also check out some 2 channel setups and the new RAAL which I wasn't able to demo last month from CanJam though

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2019 at 2:42 PM Post #15 of 20
Hope you guys have a blast
Will wait for impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back