The Swiss Head-Fiers official census
Jul 29, 2023 at 5:24 AM Post #560 of 592
Hoi Switzerland, 🎧

I am about to streamline my collection. It just got too excessive. I will part from a number of Chi-Fi IEMs, (Tripowin Zero Red, BQEYZ Spring, Moondrop Blessing 2 Dusk and more), some high end gear (CA Andro 2020, Melodic Artification Solaris) and some more - given I will not fall in the trap of listening to it "only one more time ..." (which often results in Head-Fiers backing off from their sales intensions. :D )

Yesterday I did prepare a remarkable DAP that I will put to the Classifieds here very soon, the Limited Edition Shanling M9 DAP. The last player with the legendary AKM4499EQ chip - before the factory was destroyed. If you are interested, let me know before I will upload it to the Classifieds. Quality is flawless / perfect. See picture. More than 7 months of warranty remaining.

Thanks for reading & allne es guets Weekend!
:)

PS: I should have mentioned, I'm based in Switzerland - so shipment should be fast, non-complicated and inexpensive. (personal pick could also be an option)
PPS: The darker area in the lower right corner of the picture is the reflection of the camera ...

1.jpg

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2023 at 4:29 AM Post #561 of 592
Stumbled upon this thread. I am based in Singapore and very spoiled in the hobby. From Canjams to general access to a huge variety, including small shops that retired tube amp masters decided to maintain. I will move to Zurich next year and I will take my small collection with me. I do look forward to interacting with the kind headfi folks in Switzerland.

Dec 1, 2023 at 5:05 AM Post #562 of 592
Stumbled upon this thread. I am based in Singapore and very spoiled in the hobby. From Canjams to general access to a huge variety, including small shops that retired tube amp masters decided to maintain. I will move to Zurich next year and I will take my small collection with me. I do look forward to interacting with the kind headfi folks in Switzerland.
Zurich is a dangerous place. There are some very nice shops for headphone lovers.

Dec 1, 2023 at 4:02 PM Post #563 of 592
Pashmeister
Welcome to Switzerland (in early 2024 ?)
YES, I have to confess: Newsee is abolutely right...! :sunglasses:
But you are happy to "waste" your money on all sorts of excellent Audio Gear & other gadgets as well :wink:

Regards
Urs

Dec 21, 2023 at 1:37 PM Post #564 of 592
Dear all – well at least those in Switzerland… :smirk:

Sorry - but I'm "misusing" this thread once again as a "Bazar":
I'm selling a nearly new DAP Cayin N7

--> More info’s can be found on the Swiss (.CH) sites of tutti and anibis, as I only address potential Swiss candidates
(No shipment abroad, due to logistics / custom & duty problems )

--> Or send me a PM

Regards
Urs

Dec 23, 2023 at 11:36 AM Post #565 of 592

No worries, I will do the same now :sunglasses::
I made two advertisements for my Stax rig and published them today in avguide.ch/marktplatz (section "Kopfhörer")
Sometime in January I will add both items to the classifieds.

Two pics as a teaser :relaxed:

Attachments

• x9000_outside1.jpg
    x9000_outside1.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • bhse_front2.jpg
    bhse_front2.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 23, 2023 at 7:19 PM Post #566 of 592

I'm selling a nearly new DAP Cayin N7

--> More info’s can be found on the Swiss (.CH) sites of tutti and anibis, as I only address potential Swiss candidates
(No shipment abroad, due to logistics / custom & duty problems )

--> Or send me a PM

Regards
Urs
You are teasing. Before I could go for it I should do some size down of my collection. I am just too lazy/busy to create tasteful ads, but if anyone interested, I shall let go:
- Hidizs ap80 pro-x copper edition
- OG Kann
- Kann Cube (with 5pin XLR cable)
- Hiby R8
- Kennerton Rögnir Planar (barely used, like new)

Pm me anyone interested.

Jan 29, 2024 at 7:37 AM Post #570 of 592
Let us know when you settled!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back