THIEAUDIO Prestige Coming Soon
Nov 19, 2022 at 12:22 AM Post #16 of 71
Hopefully it doesn't sound sibilant like the Oracle MK2, sold the Oracle MK2 after 2 weeks and there are many Oracle MK2 sellers in my area who share similar experiences with its sharp sibilant vocals. By sibliance I mean the pronounced "sshh" hissy sounds, most female vocals became unlistenable. A complete tuning change to the Oracle MK1 which I loved for its smooth emotional vocals. My experience with the Oracle MK2 taught me to never buy a new IEM on first week of release.

Attachments

• IMG_20221012_120620.jpg
    IMG_20221012_120620.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
Nov 21, 2022 at 1:16 AM Post #17 of 71
I absolutely LOVE my Monarch OG. Wonder if these would be a good companion to them.

Dec 21, 2022 at 9:38 PM Post #18 of 71
I purchased the Prestige earlier today. As a current owner of the Monarch MKII, and early adopter of the Monarch, Clair, and Oracle, I’m looking forward to comparing. I sold my EE Odin this year in favor of my studio rotation of the Monarch MKII, MEST MKII, and Tia Trio. I thought the Odin was a little shouty for my ear, and yes, I actually prefer the Trio to them. I’m happy to offer my thoughts on the Prestige if anyone is interested.

Dec 22, 2022 at 1:19 AM Post #19 of 71
I purchased the Prestige earlier today. As a current owner of the Monarch MKII, and early adopter of the Monarch, Clair, and Oracle, I’m looking forward to comparing. I sold my EE Odin this year in favor of my studio rotation of the Monarch MKII, MEST MKII, and Tia Trio. I thought the Odin was a little shouty for my ear, and yes, I actually prefer the Trio to them. I’m happy to offer my thoughts on the Prestige if anyone is interested.
I’d love to hear your thoughts when they arrive. I haven’t seen any reviews of them yet.

Dec 22, 2022 at 3:01 AM Post #20 of 71
Please, share impressions asap.

Jan 1, 2023 at 10:31 PM Post #23 of 71
Are they gonna be inhumanly big like the monarch mk2? Ergonomics of mmk2 were pure garbage as well. More uncomfortable than z1r.
Just one of the lucky few with no Monarch mk2 fit issues, same with a contact I know. Usual sizing are ML-L tips with no discomfort. The Monarch mk2 without fit problems does sound top tier, especially with vocals. Though there seem to be a real shortage of Prestige feedback considering the first batch to be sold out.

Jan 2, 2023 at 3:26 AM Post #24 of 71
Just one of the lucky few with no Monarch mk2 fit issues, same with a contact I know. Usual sizing are ML-L tips with no discomfort. The Monarch mk2 without fit problems does sound top tier, especially with vocals. Though there seem to be a real shortage of Prestige feedback considering the first batch to be sold out.
I am also a MMk2 no-fit-issue! And Helios and Z1R fit me perfectly also. 😗

Jan 4, 2023 at 4:58 PM Post #25 of 71
Just bought the Prestige. I'm a little nervous too because there have been no reviews. I also own the MestMKII, as I'm hoping these will be a nice compliment. How do they compare the Mest MKII?

Jan 6, 2023 at 7:42 AM Post #29 of 71
I won’t have them Saturday now. It will Monday, so impressions next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back