Thinksound Rain2 to pour in ears soon: Impressions and Discussions Thread
Dec 16, 2014 at 11:11 AM Post #136 of 350
Try now.. It should be working. 

Dec 16, 2014 at 11:41 AM Post #138 of 350
I'm sure glad I got the Rain 2 deal.

Dec 16, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #141 of 350
I don't know. I heard no one bought those On1 at $150. Don't know how long they will be on sale, but I think some of you are going to regret letting that one get by. 

Dec 16, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #142 of 350
I don't know. I heard no one bought those On1 at $150. Don't know how long they will be on sale, but I think some of you are going to regret letting that one get by. 

Apparently the coupon code didn't work got anyone

Dec 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #143 of 350
I tried jumping on the deal, but none of the codes worked, so I went with a nice Dap instead.

Dec 16, 2014 at 9:50 PM Post #145 of 350
Really? Well that sucks! I can't blame you if the code didn't work. They seemed to think it was working. 

Dec 16, 2014 at 10:10 PM Post #146 of 350
It's been working since 11 a.m.  .... Headfi01

http://www.amazon.com/thinksound-on1-natblk-Supra-Aural-Monitor-Headphone/dp/B00GHWZLC2/ref=sr_1_7?m=A7KWZ56DFY5QN&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1418741522&sr=1-7

But oh well....As long as you found some deals to make you happy.

Dec 16, 2014 at 10:44 PM Post #147 of 350
Thanks Eric. The previous code was headfi0 which didnt work for obvious reasons.

Buying it now
biggrin.gif

Dec 16, 2014 at 11:30 PM Post #149 of 350
Hello all.  I am writing to help clear some things up for you.  There was a promo on the rain2 and it seems many people found the code and took advantage of it and we think that is great.  I am aware that there was a code for the On1 and I actually saw it for myself but it didnt work for some people.  This code setup is a new setup and amazon themselves created the code.  I personally expired the code it because it was malfunctioning.  I will call amazon support tomorrow morning and make it up to you.  Whatever code is made will not be open forever as obviously their system is new to this.

1.  We had some people email us and state that the code didnt work but the codes now are valid only through certain store fronts and I think you will be seeing more of this in the future.  Example:  The code would only work through our thinksound amazon storefront and not anyone else's which means you couldn't just search us and click on whatever retailer was selling on amazon, you would have to go to the thinksound storefront.  http://www.amazon.com/gp/node/index.html?ie=UTF8&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A7KWZ56DFY5QN&merchant=A7KWZ56DFY5QN&redirect=true

2.  I do not post here very often as I try to keep most of my time on the company.  We are a small company with 2.5 employees.  I am always available through the contact link on the thinksound site so feel free to contact me anytime you need anything or have any questions.

3.  I do not believe that since a discount code didn't work (especially since we didn't create it) that it makes us a sh!!!Y company.  I think we are more than fair and we do our best to help each and every customer and we will continue to do so.

4.  We received 2 emails stating they purchased the headphones but the code didn't.  To those people, I will respond personally too but it looks as though you probably ordered through another storefront because we didnt receive any orders with your name on it.  If you forward the receipt we can certainly help out.

5.  On unrelated notes, I will be at CES and NAMM if anyone wants to meet in person or has any questions.

I hope this clears things up.  Thanks to all of you as I really have always enjoyed reading the posts on headfi.

Best regards,
Aaron Fournier
President/ceo/engineer
thinksound

Dec 16, 2014 at 11:35 PM Post #150 of 350

It's cool Aaron, thanks for stopping by and I look forward to hearing the Rain 2.

P.S. Please put out a higher-end, no-compromise model sometime. I'd love to hear it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back