Those who bought the Hidizs MP145, how do you like them?
Apr 4, 2024 at 7:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

awesomedeluxe

New Head-Fier
I've been looking to try a pair of planars. I see a lot of rave reviews for these, but many of the reviewers got them for free... I trust they did try to give an objective opinion, but it's hard not to like a $200 gift, right?

So for those of you who forked over cold, hard, cash for these, how are you liking them?

My use case is... basic. They'd be plugged into a Fiio KA17 and then an iPhone (lightning model). Honestly, 2/3 of my listening these days is a wide spread of electronic music on spotify and video game soundtracks on youtube. Not exactly Hifi. If you think I'd be purchasing something too fancy for my use case, it's ok to say so.

Apr 6, 2024 at 5:05 PM Post #2 of 4
I love mine. They are my favorite IEM that I own. I'm not an audiophile, so I can't give descriptions about frequency and such. I just know that the bass is very good and the details are sharp and clear and the treble sounds very good without sounding shrill to me. They are larger than most other IEMs but are well balanced and not uncomfortable to me. I have seen the price dropping on Aliexpress and I am probably going to snag another pair for backups to these.

I also have the NiceHCK F1 Pro which are also planars (and are very good and smaller) but I prefer the MP145s. The rest of my IEMs are Simgot ea500 LM, Tin HiFi T3+, and the Tin HiFi T4+. I prefer the Hidiz MP145s over them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back