Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jun 6, 2013 at 8:02 PM Post #3,857 of 10,312
Hi, I wanted to order some parts from you (wire etc.). What's the best way to contact you for that, mail ?

How do you take payments outside of Ebay ? Paypal, to an address ?

Also if you could reply to the last email I've sent you.

Jun 6, 2013 at 9:12 PM Post #3,858 of 10,312
Quote:
Hi, I wanted to order some parts from you (wire etc.). What's the best way to contact you for that, mail ?

How do you take payments outside of Ebay ? Paypal, to an address ?

Also if you could reply to the last email I've sent you.

I am sure Frank will answer your email very soon. What I can tell you (being a previous customer) is that he has a Paypal account, therefore you will be able to pay him via an email address (linked to his paypal account). The best way to contact him is by email, and follow this thread because when he reads his email he usually post something on the forum as well. :wink:

Hope that help!

Jun 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #3,859 of 10,312
I am sure Frank will answer your email very soon. What I can tell you (being a previous customer) is that he has a Paypal account, therefore you will be able to pay him via an email address (linked to his paypal account). The best way to contact him is by email, and follow this thread because when he reads his email he usually post something on the forum as well. :wink:

Hope that help!

I agree..i did a couple of paypal payments myself to frank the last year or so...and it all went perfectly...

Jun 7, 2013 at 5:32 AM Post #3,861 of 10,312
I may get to try out the virus, SW and SP at the upcoming Melbourne meet. I'll try to do some comparisons with my 8-wire hybrid. 

Jun 7, 2013 at 7:38 AM Post #3,862 of 10,312
I haven't followed this thread in some time and there seems to have been many changes. Nothing on the ebay store anymore? 

I'm looking for a nice upgrade cable for my hd650. What toxic do you guys suggest? 

thanks...

Jun 7, 2013 at 7:40 AM Post #3,863 of 10,312
Quote:
I haven't followed this thread in some time and there seems to have been many changes. Nothing on the ebay store anymore? 

I'm looking for a nice upgrade cable for my hd650. What toxic do you guys suggest? 

thanks...

Silver Poison or Silver Widow

Jun 7, 2013 at 7:54 AM Post #3,864 of 10,312
Silver Poison or Silver Widow

Yep silver is the way to go..but one of those hybrids or the virus of frank can also be interesting :D

Jun 7, 2013 at 7:56 AM Post #3,865 of 10,312
Quote:
Yep silver is the way to go..but one of those hybrids or the virus of frank can also be interesting
biggrin.gif

Technically, the SP and SW are hybrids as well since they are silver and gold. 
The virus may not bring out the veil of the HD650s. 

Jun 7, 2013 at 8:32 AM Post #3,868 of 10,312
Yeah, that was a little tongue in cheek. I do remember that the build time was considerable from way back even. Thanks for the info..

Jun 7, 2013 at 2:57 PM Post #3,870 of 10,312
I am closing in on 4 months waiting for a copper cable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back