TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Oct 6, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #6,605 of 24,683
Hmm. I thought Kombi tips were apart of the accessories on the Master 4 and 6?
I guess I was wrong.

Just checked the website I was wrong.

But according to KS, Phantom Air comes with Kombi tips!

Oct 7, 2016 at 12:18 AM Post #6,607 of 24,683
I'd like clarification on the Kombi tips as well. I was excited thinking they would be included with my PM4 preorder, but as @nealh pointed out the product page does not mention them.

This is from Bob one page ago:

Kombi tips will only come with Hunter, adapters and accessories are standard and jacks do not have the heat shrink.

Cheers
Bob

Oct 7, 2016 at 1:20 AM Post #6,610 of 24,683
Can't really complain about not getting kombi tips. I am getting the product at a steep discount and it comes with an excellent accessory package as it is. How many packs of kombi tips could you buy with the money saved on the PM6 preorder?
*edit* checked online and then did the math. You can buy 12 1/2 packs of kombi tips at full price on the trinity website. :D

Oct 7, 2016 at 1:44 AM Post #6,611 of 24,683
I was just saying I wouldn't have minded a set. When I ordered my PM4's way back, I knew they didn't come with Kombi tips. I got a bazillion spare tips sitting around, I'm much more excited about the things shipping by the end of this month than any possible bonus tips.
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2016 at 2:13 AM Post #6,612 of 24,683
  I was just saying I wouldn't have minded a set. When I ordered my PM4's way back, I knew they didn't come with Kombi tips. I got a bazillion spare tips sitting around, I'm much more excited about the things shipping by the end of this month than any possible bonus tips.
biggrin.gif

I got a bazillion spare tips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back