UM Terminator 2HT
Aug 24, 2021 at 2:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Hanesu

1000+ Head-Fier
Other than Unique Melody`s Terminator 3DT, this one is only available in some Asian countries.
I am really wondering why, because this set is absolutely fabulous!!! In my opinion it sounds even better than the 3DT, though its price is lower!

I was curious about this set after Crinacle has ranked it pretty high....and now I finally had the chance to listen to it at E-Earphone in Toyko!

https://www.e-earphone.jp/products/detail/1351016/2069/

I don`t know how many of you know the Unique Melody "Macbeth", which is another rare set that was only released in Asia.
I can`t tell by 100%, but I am pretty sure that these two are (almost?) identical, except of visuals (black resin shell vs purple/red wood-resin shell). For sure they have the same driver configuration (1BA/1DD hybrid).
I have owned the Macbeth for many years and from memory they sound (almost?) the same.

If you are not too treble sensitive and have nothing against a U shaped signature, you will be surprised how super clean, crisp and technical this set sounds! While having very deep sub bass and relatively flat mid bass.
I am having the same thoughts with it as I used to have with the Macbeth: It`s an absolute insider tipp, technicalities are crazy good for the price...don`t be fooled by the driver count!

Just the cable of it is rubbish imo, but easy replacable....

Last edited:
Aug 24, 2021 at 2:26 AM Post #2 of 4
Other than Unique Melody`s Terminator 3DT, this one is only available in some Asian countries.
I am really wondering why, because this set is absolutely fabulous!!! In my opinion it sounds even better than the 3DT, though its price is lower!

I was curious about this set after Crinacle has ranked it pretty high....and now I finally had the chance to listen to it at E-Earphone in Toyko!

https://www.e-earphone.jp/products/detail/1351016/2069/

I don`t know how many of you know the Unique Melody "Macbeth", which is another rare set that was only released in Asia.
I can`t tell by 100%, but I am pretty sure that these two are (almost?) identical, except of visuals (black resin shell vs purple/red wood-resin shell). For sure they have the same driver configuration (1BA/1DD hybrid).
I have owned the Macbeth for many years and from memory they sound (almost?) the same.

If you are not too treble sensitive and have nothing against a U shaped signature, you will be surprised how super clean, crisp and technical this set sounds! While having very deep sub bass and relatively flat mid bass.
I am having the same thoughts with it as I used to have with the Macbeth: It`s an absolute insider tipp, technicalities are crazy good for the price...don`t be fooled by the driver count!

Just the cable of it is rubbish imo, but easy replacable....
The link is actually to the UM 2HT, but there is a UM 3HT as well, which is 2BA 1 DD hybrid.

Aug 24, 2021 at 2:50 AM Post #3 of 4
The link is actually to the UM 2HT, but there is a UM 3HT as well, which is 2BA 1 DD hybrid.
Thanks! I corrected the title to 2HT, the 3HT was just a typo :smile: But to be honest, I did not know there are three versions of the terminator!:astonished:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back