US only companies shipping overseas.
Jul 18, 2010 at 3:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

kwkarth

Electronics guys... we have our plusses and minuses. With advent of digital everything, we're being phased out
Jul 18, 2010 at 5:18 AM Post #3 of 8
Now that is useful. I don't have to wait for the next friend to do the US-HK shuffle, shaves off a months 
beerchug.gif

Jul 18, 2010 at 1:04 PM Post #5 of 8
Umm... a lot of random stuff. Maybe a Zune HD, some PS3 accessories, might as well throw in some rare or limited CD's.... Hong Kong is pretty rich in terms of shopping, the parallel (aka grey) importers do a lot, but inventory space is at a premium so sometimes it just happens no one is importing or has any stock of a particular item.

I'm looking for a home headphone amp, had my eyes set on the Meier Concerto but my social life comes first and it's been a bit more active and pricier than I thought, so I need a bit more saving up. 

Jul 19, 2010 at 9:08 AM Post #7 of 8

Quote:
ah, ok... amps from the Chinese manufacturers should be easy to come by in HK; but the Schitt Audio Valhalla seems to be gaining rave reviews

The Valhalla hasn't been released yet, so there are no reviews of it yet.  The Asgard, on the other hand, is very popular, and getting very good reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back