V-MODA Forza Series: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 15, 2016 at 10:41 PM Post #79 of 293
  Any idea when the Forza Metallo Wireless are supposed to come out precisely? I saw December on their website, but we're already halfway

Apparently wireless in-ear headphones are tricky to produce as top brands have difficulty getting these out on-schedule. I'd imagine they would've released them in-time for Christmas deliveries but not sure anymore. Then again, Apple did release the AirPods at the very last minute.

Dec 15, 2016 at 10:44 PM Post #80 of 293
Apparently wireless in-ear headphones are tricky to produce as top brands have difficulty getting these out on-schedule. I'd imagine they would've released them in-time for Christmas deliveries but not sure anymore. Then again, Apple did release the AirPods at the very last minute.

And yet they missed badly on the release of their Beats X. So even apple cant do it right. Lol.

Dec 15, 2016 at 10:47 PM Post #81 of 293
And yet they missed badly on the release of their Beats X. So even apple cant do it right. Lol.

I have a theory that the BeatsX production was going smoothly, but since they had issues with the AirPods they delayed the BeatsX so that they wouldn't cannibalize AirPods sales for its first few weeks.

Dec 16, 2016 at 3:47 AM Post #83 of 293
Kind of want the Airpods for their better connectivity, prob the best pair on the market on that front if you have an iPhone.  But waiting on V-Moda's wireless pair for the sq.  

Dec 20, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #84 of 293
Come on V-Moda.  

Waiting on the Forza Wireless so i can call it a day with looking for a wireless pair of earphones.  

Thought they'd dropped today going by their twitter, saw the words "wireless" on their recent tweet and a video only to be disappointed to find it's an unboxing video for the crossfade wireless - which i'm sure most people have heard of by now. lol

If the beats x was out, i'd probably of bought them by now.  Don't like the look of the Jaybirds.

Dec 20, 2016 at 7:22 AM Post #85 of 293
  Come on V-Moda.  

Waiting on the Forza Wireless so i can call it a day with looking for a wireless pair of earphones.  

Thought they'd dropped today going by their twitter, saw the words "wireless" on their recent tweet and a video only to be disappointed to find it's an unboxing video for the crossfade wireless - which i'm sure most people have heard of by now. lol

If the beats x was out, i'd probably of bought them by now.  Don't like the look of the Jaybirds.

Sad to report I grew impatient and bought other wireless headphones to audition when I would have pre-ordered the Forza Wireless if there was some type of offer.

I still do want the Crossfade Wireless above all other wireless headphones, but my personal comfort with the current ergonomic design is low.

Dec 20, 2016 at 7:59 AM Post #86 of 293

Sad to report I grew impatient and bought other wireless headphones to audition when I would have pre-ordered the Forza Wireless if there was some type of offer.

I still do want the Crossfade Wireless above all other wireless headphones, but my personal comfort with the current ergonomic design is low.

I hope they are still in the return period!  We FINALLY started mass production last Thursday, trust me they are worth the wait.  Yes, it does take time to perfect Bluetooth headphones, you wouldn't believe how many settings, MMI and antenna options there are - it is a lot of work to perfect.

Also our ergonomics neckband was based on R&D of dozens of designs to make sure its the perfect fit for all-day wearing and not looking like a "space" ring around the collar.

Trust me, it'll be worth it!!!

And even though its for fun and fashion, I have the silver and gold lion head 3D printed caps when I dress up in a suit that look insane. Its better than cufflinks!

THEY DO have APTX and sound insane. PS - Macbooks support APTX.

-V 

Dec 20, 2016 at 8:02 AM Post #87 of 293

I hope they are still in the return period!  We FINALLY started mass production last Thursday, trust me they are worth the wait.  Yes, it does take time to perfect Bluetooth headphones, you wouldn't believe how many settings, MMI and antenna options there are - it is a lot of work to perfect.

Also our ergonomics neckband was based on R&D of dozens of designs to make sure its the perfect fit for all-day wearing and not looking like a "space" ring around the collar.

And even though its for fun and fashion, I have the silver and gold lion head 3D printed caps when I dress up in a suit that look insane. Its better than cufflinks!

-V 

That's great news Val.  Great work on the Forza line.  We appreciate the effort that goes into your products.  

Can we expect the Forza Wireless with Amazon before end of the month?

Dec 20, 2016 at 8:08 AM Post #88 of 293

-V 

Totally understood Val, even Apple with its billions of dollars took forever to release their wireless headphones.

Glad you worked on perfecting them, and I'm sure they are perfect for all-day comfort! Based on your claim they sound insane, I have a feeling they sound better than the wired version
wink.gif
. I truly believe wireless headphones can sound better than un-amped wired headphones due to the separate DAC. I hope they're strong on the low-end, I've been (along with the rest of the audio market apparently) craving even more of that non-muddy bass!

Cheers on meeting the December launch date.

Dec 20, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #89 of 293

-V 

Hi Val

Any chance of a software update for the Crossfade Wireless to enable APTX?

Dec 25, 2016 at 9:15 AM Post #90 of 293
Forza Wireless are now January 2017 as oppose to December 2016.  Hopefully, first week of Jan, as my son just broke my in ears using them as a rope lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back