V-moda V-80 vs Skullcandy Aviator vs Beats Pro (and help with v-moda support)
Oct 16, 2011 at 3:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Snorlax0r

New Head-Fier
Hey there,
I'm looking to upgrade my current headphones (skullcandy aviators) and have chosen two that I am leaning towards getting. I listen to a lot of acoustic, rock and punk rock, but also some hip/hop and techno/rock (I Fight Dragons, etc.). I basically want a set of headphones that look good, but also sound fairly decent/better than my aviators. My main query is how the other two headphones compare to the aviators.
Also, on a side-note, I cannot seem to be able to purchase the V-80s off of the V-moda website, and am completely confused when  using the contact support option on the website.
Thanks,
Chris

Oct 16, 2011 at 3:36 AM Post #2 of 3

Quote:
Also, on a side-note, I cannot seem to be able to purchase the V-80s off of the V-moda website, and am completely confused when  using the contact support option on the website.
Thanks,
Chris

@Snorlax0r, what problems are you facing when trying to purchase the V-80s? Also, one way to get in touch with V-MODA support is by sending an email to support{at}v-moda{dot}com

Oct 16, 2011 at 4:06 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
@Snorlax0r, what problems are you facing when trying to purchase the V-80s? Also, one way to get in touch with V-MODA support is by sending an email to support{at}v-moda{dot}com

Basically it says that my shipping address is not valid, and that I should contact V-moda for support
Thank you for such a quick reply :)

I tried sending an email to the address you suggested, but just ended up on getting another one of those tickets, to which my other one hasn't been replied to yet. I find it so confusing :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back