Verum Audio
Feb 25, 2022 at 1:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Todd

Headphone Vinyl Meister
Member of the Trade: TTVJ Audio
Hi All,

As I am sure you are aware, the Ukraine is currently at war and all shipments from Verum Audio are on hold until peace has returned to the region. We have sold out of our stock and wait patiently for Verum to get back up and operating again. There is no expectation for when that could occur but as long as there is a war, there will not be any Verum headphones shipping.

You can order on our site with the expectation of waiting for them to be made available again. You will be charged but we will not take the payment (it will fall off of your credit card within a few days) but put you in line for the day they do arrive. You will get an email once they are on their way to us for payment.

Here is a note from Igor @ Verum Audio from the war zone.

25/02/2022 Full Scale Russian Aggression. Day 2. During those 2 days I've received more then a hundred emails with words of support. I always valued your support, especially during such times. Some of you asked me if I need financial support and proposed me money. Ukrainian Army much more then me needs money. If you want to support our fight please help with money to Ukrainian Army. Here is link to our national bank website with all needed payment information: https://bank.gov.ua/en/news/all/natsi... For those of you who will help Ukrainian Army I'll do my best to thank!

https://www.youtube.com/c/VerumAudio/community

Please keep Igor, the Ukraine and all those affected by this war in your thoughts and prayers!

Blessed be the Peacemakers!

Todd

Apr 12, 2022 at 11:56 AM Post #3 of 22
Hi,

I have not received a reply from Igor from an email I sent to him last week. Will try again. I pray for all those suffering and living in the nightmare that is war. And of course pray for the health and safety of Igor!

Todd

Jul 28, 2022 at 2:15 AM Post #5 of 22
Even if he was, I doubt that the Ukrainian post or courier companies still send parcels to Russia. Oh wait, looks like there are some which still do - the ones which help to transport belongings of Ukrainian citizens stolen by russian soldiers.

Mar 2, 2023 at 10:33 PM Post #6 of 22
Hi, I placed an order last year in July, I haven’t received the headphones yet after 9 months. Is that usual?

When I contacted the owner, one email he said he has shipped my headphones out, next one he said he hasn’t shipped them yet, which is very confusing for me. Now both my home address and work address had changed, I don’t even know if I could every receive the headphones. Besides, I was charged more than 400 dollars plus transaction fee for the 349 payment. Emails often don’t get any respond. I don’t know what to do.

Thanks

Mar 3, 2023 at 3:34 AM Post #7 of 22
Hi, I placed an order last year in July, I haven’t received the headphones yet after 9 months. Is that usual?

When I contacted the owner, one email he said he has shipped my headphones out, next one he said he hasn’t shipped them yet, which is very confusing for me. Now both my home address and work address had changed, I don’t even know if I could every receive the headphones. Besides, I was charged more than 400 dollars plus transaction fee for the 349 payment. Emails often don’t get any respond. I don’t know what to do.

Thanks
My advice is to have some faith. No choice. Since most audio companies are unethical.

Mar 6, 2023 at 3:27 PM Post #8 of 22
Hi boxerlc,

Where did you order them? We have been shipping out and have filled any orders long before 9 months. It must have been someone else???

We have been receiving small sporadic shipments from Verum for the last year. We have more on the way and hope to be caught up in the next few months. It is taking about 2 months for a shipment to arrive once Verum Audio has sent it.
I would challenge the assertion of most audio companies being unethical. We pride ourselves on having high quality products, excellent service and getting products shipped to our customers as fast as possible. We treat our customers as we would want to be treated.

Todd

Mar 6, 2023 at 4:21 PM Post #9 of 22
Hi boxerlc,

Where did you order them? We have been shipping out and have filled any orders long before 9 months. It must have been someone else???

We have been receiving small sporadic shipments from Verum for the last year. We have more on the way and hope to be caught up in the next few months. It is taking about 2 months for a shipment to arrive once Verum Audio has sent it.
I would challenge the assertion of most audio companies being unethical. We pride ourselves on having high quality products, excellent service and getting products shipped to our customers as fast as possible. We treat our customers as we would want to be treated.

Todd
I ordered from the Verum Audio Website. Payed via WayForPay. I think the headphone was not in stock on your website when I decided to buy them, that’s why I ordered from the Verum Audio website. That’s my guess, I don’t remember the reason clearly.

It’s definitely not your responsibility, but if you could help me find out why, it would be much appreciated. The seller is not very responding.

Thank you

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2023 at 5:34 PM Post #12 of 22
Hi boxeric,

Verum Audio apologizes for the lengthy delay in getting you the Verum 1 headphones. I was told they are shipping to you today from Ukraine. I hope this helps!

Todd
Thank you Todd!

Mar 17, 2023 at 11:25 AM Post #13 of 22
Hi Boxeric,

Your headphones should be on their way to you from Verum Audio. They contacted me and said they would be shipping them out earlier this week. I hope you enjoy your new headphones. And just a heads-up, packages leaving the Ukraine right now are taking weeks to get through their postal system. It often takes 4-5 weeks for us to receive shipments from there.

Todd

Mar 17, 2023 at 12:02 PM Post #14 of 22
Hi Boxeric,

Your headphones should be on their way to you from Verum Audio. They contacted me and said they would be shipping them out earlier this week. I hope you enjoy your new headphones. And just a heads-up, packages leaving the Ukraine right now are taking weeks to get through their postal system. It often takes 4-5 weeks for us to receive shipments from there.

Todd
Hi Todd,

I don’t mind the wait, as long as he’s shipping the stuff to me. I have been waiting for 7 or 8 months already, so not a problem for me.
If it’s not your help, I don’t think I can get my headphones. Thanks again for the huge favor!

Chang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back