Violectric V222 and V202
May 8, 2024 at 6:18 PM Post #1,803 of 1,905
V1XX series mark the entry level, expanding the overall portfolio and filling gaps, e.g. no more gaps between LP amps and the V202.

May 8, 2024 at 6:38 PM Post #1,804 of 1,905
Saw this on Violectric’s fb post, HPA V322 and V324
1715186107433.jpeg
This is what I could not talk about. Now I can. It was funny because I had suggested Vue meters in my conversation and then they said like this? At first I wasn't sure if they were messing with me because they basically delivered what I wanted. These are certainly beautiful. I just purchased a 590 V2 I wonder if I should have waited but it's okay by the time these probably make it out to the retailer and on to my doorstep I'll have saved enough dollars up for these beauties. I really love the design. I think they would look great on a 590 V3 in that low profile design also. Hint, Hint.

I was surprised when they told me there was going to be three products coming out this year and it's really nice to see the entry level come into play so that more people can experience Violectric.

I am still searching for my v850, I think everyone who has one is keeping it. I found one in Germany but the security on the forums was so tight they wanted two-factor Authentication with your phone but you had to live in countries around Germany. I couldn't even make an offer. Somebody in Europe wants one let me know I'll pass the link and you can contact them.

I know there is talk of the Violectric maybe doing another dac in 2025, however that is a long ways off and nothing is written in stone and we'll see what happens. I am excited for Violectric and I think these are going to be hot sellers!

May 8, 2024 at 10:37 PM Post #1,806 of 1,905
Yup! Just also spotted these on IG. The most intruiging to me being the pre-gain knob of the front of the 322/324!
Yes, agree this is a nice feature rather than the fiddling with DIP switches on the rear. I've been on the fence about getting the V281-LE and I'm thinking maybe I'm glad I waited since that V322/24 looks awesome.

Last edited:
May 9, 2024 at 4:14 AM Post #1,807 of 1,905
I‘m glad that I don’t have to decide between a V281LE and a V322 as I’d love to be able to adjust gain comfortably from the front (I‘m fiddling daily with those dip switches on the back) but I prefer the look of the LE much more. I enjoyed the VU meters on my HA-6A but on the new V3s I think that makes them look cluttered… Not sure about the overall design…

Nevertheless, would love to check them out and see where they fit (sonics/performance/personal taste) in the lineup and applaud Violectric for pushing onward!

May 9, 2024 at 4:57 AM Post #1,808 of 1,905
Agree that it will be more convenient having the gain switch in front. But having it at the back of the unit can avoid accidentally switching gain while in use. I hope this new front knob is not too easy to switch, cause it could damage sensitive IEMs.
I‘m glad that I don’t have to decide between a V281LE and a V322 as I’d love to be able to adjust gain comfortably from the front (I‘m fiddling daily with those dip switches on the back) but I prefer the look of the LE much more. I enjoyed the VU meters on my HA-6A but on the new V3s I think that makes them look cluttered… Not sure about the overall design…

Nevertheless, would love to check them out and see where they fit (sonics/performance/personal taste) in the lineup and applaud Violectric for pushing onward!
I see that you’re selling the HA-6A, any particular reason for selling it? Any cons?

May 9, 2024 at 5:04 AM Post #1,809 of 1,905
It was a good day yesterday my new V590 V2 came :wink: may have to go see how those folks are doing up at the V590 forum. ....he,he

Is it wrong that I want to run them both maybe my V222 can be the preamp....he,he

1000000380.jpg

May 9, 2024 at 7:23 AM Post #1,812 of 1,905
Pregain knob isn't easy to move or let's say "hard enough".
My guess was that it’s a hard click between settings and not seamless.

May 9, 2024 at 7:24 AM Post #1,813 of 1,905
May 9, 2024 at 7:28 AM Post #1,814 of 1,905
I see that you’re selling the HA-6A, any particular reason for selling it? Any cons?
Really just the heat and the size. As much as I loved the sound of it, I realized after a couple of weeks in use (in the winter!) that it just wouldn’t work in my setup come spring/summer. Got the HP8, then, and am pretty happy with that one (and will be even more once I got fully rid of the hum).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back