Welcome to Head-fi and Sorry About Your Wallet
Sep 5, 2009 at 1:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Luckyleo

Headphoneus Supremus
When I first started here and received the greeting above I thought I was joining a group of big hearted jokers who were just being sarcastic. Boy was I wrong, and boy were you more experienced guys right. Not that I'm complaining. I've had a wonderful journey with many eargasims along the way. SR-60's=>SR-80's, 325i's, K-701's, and of course the HF-2's. Ety 6i's, Shure xx (I forget, but had 2 or 3 different versions), UE 5's, UM-2's, UE-11 pros. Pa2v2, Headroom total bit head, Tomahawk, Pico/Dac, SR-71a, Heed Can Amp. Flats, bowls,bagels, comfies, triple flanges, and many cables along the way. Uncle Eric, Jamato, n_maher, les_garten (that crazy sob), Zanth, mrarroyo, Headphone Addict, krmathis, Skylab (cost me a lot money buddy), and many many more wonderful people none of whom I've ever met, but definitely feel a connection too. Wow what a not so long, but certainly strange trip it's been!

To all of you newbie's enter at your own risk. Although the risk may be high, the potential rewards are far greater. Have no fear my friends. Carry on.

And of course....Sorry about your wallet.

Leo

Sep 5, 2009 at 1:44 AM Post #2 of 7
Is this your way of curing upgraditis?
biggrin.gif

Sep 5, 2009 at 1:57 AM Post #3 of 7
Another sarcastic bighearted joker throwing that lure out there for the noobs to get hooked.

Signed,
That happy catfish with hooks all over his mouth

Sep 5, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luckyleo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...and many many more wonderful people none of whom I've ever met, but definitely feel a connection too. Wow what a not so long, but certainly strange trip it's been!

You are coming to CanJam in Chicago, aren't you?

That's the final step.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back