What I'm listening to right now...
Jan 3, 2006 at 12:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Lazarus Short

Headphoneus Supremus
...is...well, later. First, I tried to find the thread titled "What are You Listening to Right Now?" No can find. I could not post on the thread when it was current because I had no system near my PC to listen to. Time to rectify that. I got my MCS 3830 amp back from my ex, and a CD player which my daughter had been using, and set them up on my desktop after putting some support under a free-hanging corner. It's running right now, the amp sounds bad with speakers (clips easily) but really sings with headphones. The CD player is (only) a Realistic, but has really good ergonomics, much better than my Toshiba DVD player. The headphones are Sennheiser HD 280 pro's. Sounds great!

So I'm listening to Varttina's "Live in Helsinki" CD - been listening to Varttina all day.

Thank you again, HeadFi! [also, whoever started the abovementioned thread].

Laz
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif
280smile.gif

Sep 4, 2023 at 12:35 PM Post #2 of 3
"Standing in the Doorway: Chrissie Hyde Sings Bob Dylan"

In heaven this morning. Still breaking in my Dan Clark Aeon Noir 2 headphones with my Schiit Asgard 3. I came across this long forgotten album to stream! Lesson learned, don't forget your long lost faves!

Oct 4, 2023 at 9:45 AM Post #3 of 3
I took a long road trip of about 8 hours of driving and since I have a subscription to Tidal and I decided to listen to most of the Led Zeppelin albums for the first time.

To be honest I never listened to Led Zeppelin albums because I think the music is cheesy. I like cheesy music but to me good cheesy music has to have silly humor like Van Halen.

After listening to a bunch of Led Zeppelin albums for the first time in its entirety, I have to say that it’s good and enjoyable. It’s not my really my kind of music but it’s good and I will listen more often

Users who are viewing this thread

Back