Which earphone is the best among these?
Apr 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

1337RYoN

New Head-Fier
Hello.
I'm planning to buy a pair of good earphones and would like to request your opinion on them.
I'm currently considering the following.
-Shure SE215
-Nocs NS400
-V-Moda Remix Remote
-TDK BA200
-Klipsch Image S4i (II)
-Westone UM1
-HiFiMan RE400
I'm looking for earphones with great sound, fit and design. I would very much appreciate it if you could give your opinion as to which has the best overall sound and comfort.
Thank you.

Apr 18, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #2 of 4
Would pick either RE400 or BA200 from this list

depends on whether you like straight down or over the ear, both are good at their respective price points

and both are good all-rounders as well

Apr 18, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #3 of 4
I have the SE215LTD and the BA200, and prefer the BA200 sound quality and comfort over the SE215LTD.

Some peeps don't like the flat cable and size of the Y splitter of the BA200, but I have absolutely no problems with it whatsoever.

Have not tried the other IEMs from that list.

Apr 18, 2013 at 8:22 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:
Hello.
I'm planning to buy a pair of good earphones and would like to request your opinion on them.
I'm currently considering the following.
-Shure SE215
-Nocs NS400
-V-Moda Remix Remote
-TDK BA200
-Klipsch Image S4i (II)
-Westone UM1
-HiFiMan RE400
I'm looking for earphones with great sound, fit and design. I would very much appreciate it if you could give your opinion as to which has the best overall sound and comfort.
Thank you.

First off - http://www.head-fi.org/t/596233/buying-portable-or-in-ear-headphones-seeking-guidance-dont-start-a-new-thread-ask-for-advice-here

These choices are rather disparate. Are they based on availability or just in terms of general reputation? 
"Best" sounding would be highly subjective. What sort of sound signature/genres do you prefer? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back