Woo Audio WA2 owners or opinions?
Mar 9, 2008 at 9:05 PM Post #46 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by jsaliga /img/forum/go_quote.gif
(snip)....When I hear music like this on my system there is no system...there is only the music.

Perfectly said. This should be the goal of all music lovers.
cool.gif

Mar 12, 2008 at 7:53 AM Post #47 of 52
Does anyone know the pre-amp output impedance of the WA2?

The product page only shows a +10 dB rating but I'm not sure if that can be translated into impedance. I want to make sure I match it with a suitable amp.

Mar 12, 2008 at 9:35 AM Post #48 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by GZeus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does anyone know the pre-amp output impedance of the WA2?

The product page only shows a +10 dB rating but I'm not sure if that can be translated into impedance. I want to make sure I match it with a suitable amp.

If you want to be sure, an email to Jack is probably in order. Wouldn't mind knowing myself as I will use my WOO 2 as a pre-amp one day.

cheers
Simon

Aug 23, 2008 at 6:13 AM Post #49 of 52
I see in the vanity shots of the Woo2 on their website, the silver model sports two line outs whilst the black unit shows only one pair of rca outs.

What gives?

Aug 23, 2008 at 1:16 PM Post #50 of 52
The specs indicate only 1 set of pre outs. The silver unit must have been a prototype, or a custom built unit for somebody. I noticed in the past that Jack had outdated pictures on his website. When I was interested in purchasing the WA6, one of the pictures showed that the top nomenclature was missing. It looked like a WA3. Jack has since updated those pictures.

Aug 23, 2008 at 3:02 PM Post #51 of 52
Quote:

Originally Posted by IceClass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I see in the vanity shots of the Woo2 on their website, the silver model sports two line outs whilst the black unit shows only one pair of rca outs.

What gives?

Optional second set of line outs. I got them added to mine as well for adding sub(s) for 2ch.....just waiting on my subs to arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back