xDuoo Link2 Bal MAX [Portable USB DAC & Balanced Headphone Amplifier]
Mar 9, 2023 at 9:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Ronnie McCrea

New Head-Fier
XDUOO Link2 Bal MAX is a new Version of XDUOO Link2 Bal
The primary upgrade the xDuoo Link 2 Bal Max has over the predecessor model is the improved output signal quality. With optimized audio circuitry, Link 2 Bal Max has got an improved signal-to-noise ratio that enhances the output with a cleaner, darker background. The Link 2 Bal Max also has improved crosstalk performance.
xDuoo Link 2 Bal Max achieves an ultra-low distortion of ≤0.001%, a big improvement from the predecessor model.

Parameters
DAC chip: CS43131*2
Input port: Type-C USB
Output port: 3.5mm+4.4mm
Output Power: 3.5mm: 200mW@32ohm 4.4mm: 270mW@32ohm
Sample rate support
PCM: 16-32Bit/44.1-384kHz
DSD: DSD64-256
Frequency response: 20Hz~20kHz(±0.5dB)
THD+N: 0.001 %1kHz (3.5 Headphone AMP)
0.0007%1kHz (4.4 Headphone AMP)
SNR: 124dB (3.5 Headphone AMP)
128dB (4.4 Headphone AMP)
Crosstalk: 3.5 Output:≥79dB
4.4 Output:≥122dB
weight: 28g
Size: 63mm*23.5mm*13mm
Price: 149 USD

https://shenzhenaudio.com/collectio...2-dsd256-usb-dac-balanced-headphone-amplifier

Attachments

• 37c49675540635d541de21274508387b.png
    37c49675540635d541de21274508387b.png
    732.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 15b9334a0e7e93b87404b224214f58e6.png
    15b9334a0e7e93b87404b224214f58e6.png
    350.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 3f76bcae89ceab5487c0eaa0f52bfecc.png
    3f76bcae89ceab5487c0eaa0f52bfecc.png
    796.2 KB · Views: 0
Mar 25, 2023 at 8:40 AM Post #2 of 11
Be aware!
I have problem with my Xduoo link 2 bal MAX
There is some problem with usb C connection either works for a while either not at all.
I try at least 4 different cables besides original same story. You have to push headphone jack and usb C one towards another to get the sound, then run for a few minutes and if you move just a bit it is all over again (static or no sound at all).
The strange part is that the volume button and start/stop button works flawlessly but if you want sound you have to press from both sides.
Don’t know what to do the product is brand new and is like this out of the box.
So QC of Xduoo is obviously miserable never happened to me on Questyle M15 and M12 neither on Hiby FC4

I ask for refund from seller on ali express and wait till 29.03 so will inform you if anybody is interested in this topic anyway.

Apr 7, 2023 at 10:49 AM Post #3 of 11
Be aware!
There is some problem with usb C connection either works for a while either not at all.
I try at least 4 different cables besides original same story. You have to push headphone jack and usb C one towards another to get the sound, then run for a few minutes and if you move just a bit it is all over again (static or no sound at all).
The strange part is that the volume button and start/stop button works flawlessly but if you want sound you have to press from both sides.
So QC of Xduoo is obviously miserable never happened to me on Questyle M15 and M12 neither on Hiby FC4

I ask for refund from seller on ali express and wait till 29.03 so will inform you if anybody is interested in this topic anywa
Be aware!

I ask for refund from seller on ali express and wait till 29.03 so will inform you if anybody is interested in this topic anyway.
how's your sound impression about the dongle?

Apr 7, 2023 at 1:20 PM Post #4 of 11
Probably very good, because I can’t get at least 50 hours burn-in to evaluate, but even out of the box is very good. Balanced sound (neutral tuning), no elevated frequency at any end. Spacious sound but can’t say anything more since it was pain to set to work for a few min while holding it.
Im waiting for refund and if they refund me I will purchase the same unit from same seller when unit arrives I will make proper test and inform you with more detail.

Apr 7, 2023 at 4:49 PM Post #5 of 11
Be aware!

Anyone facing the same issues? Maybe you got a lemon.

Apr 7, 2023 at 10:51 PM Post #6 of 11
Probably very good, because I can’t get at least 50 hours burn-in to evaluate, but even out of the box is very good. Balanced sound (neutral tuning), no elevated frequency at any end. Spacious sound but can’t say anything more since it was pain to set to work for a few min while holding it.
Im waiting for refund and if they refund me I will purchase the same unit from same seller when unit arrives I will make proper test and inform you with more detail.
they should definitely give u a refund. i just ordered one,hoping mine would be okay. 😅

Apr 22, 2023 at 2:12 PM Post #7 of 11
WHiCH IS BETTER Sound Quality, esp Technicallities (imaging, separation, layering, details, soudnstage width, depth) :

Ibasso DC04 PRO
or
Xduoo Link2 BAL MAX ?

(comparison i ask, only in balance 4.4 output).

thank you very much

Apr 22, 2023 at 5:04 PM Post #8 of 11
WHiCH IS BETTER Sound Quality, esp Technicallities (imaging, separation, layering, details, soudnstage width, depth) :

Ibasso DC04 PRO
or
Xduoo Link2 BAL MAX ?

(comparison i ask, only in balance 4.4 output).

thank you very much
I have heard iBasso 04Pro but not on my gear it looks promising but as I told you in my previous reply I have ordered one for myself so Ill send you more details in few weeks.
But to make you easier there are 3 tiers of dongle DACs 50-100 usd 100-200 usd and 200 and up. And you can not get SQ of 250-300 usd dac in lesser tiers you will maybe get some of the flavor but not all its like in automotive industry more or less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back