• Single thread for all models.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Multiple threads for each model.

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 24, 2022 at 10:45 PM Post #6,646 of 18,248
Have you settled on a filter combo?
I arrived at red bass and purple top and this sounds perfect to me. Beautiful bass without bloom, no veiling in the vocals and upper end sounds so clean.
Mine is the gold lower and blue upper to achieve the same results as you!

Last edited:
May 25, 2022 at 3:51 AM Post #6,647 of 18,248
I must say the Ozar confounds me. I am also impressed with this one. The bass has this gritty, detailed tone that I'm drawn too.
Have you settled on a filter combo?
I arrived at red bass and purple top and this sounds perfect to me. Beautiful bass wO have heard ithout bloom, no veiling in the vocals and upper end sounds so clean.
I was very lucky. I sent my Ozars in because of a problem and Bob swapped them for a new pair. As they are burning in, the bass has become the best bass quality I have heard on any IEM....ever. So realistic. Sub bass is special. I use them 4.4mm, Black lower, Blue upper, with L Spiral Dots. On another level. Customer Service 11 out of 10.

May 25, 2022 at 7:29 AM Post #6,648 of 18,248
ICYMI:

1653478160520.png

May 25, 2022 at 8:08 AM Post #6,650 of 18,248
Any word on the EDP Ace? I haven't seen any announcements lately.

May 25, 2022 at 8:15 AM Post #6,651 of 18,248
Y
I assume its plus vat
The dm is best value there especially if u dont add the vat
Yes DM at that price is VERY tempting especially if there's no vat to add?
However, im not so sure people who paid full price are as happy!

May 25, 2022 at 12:09 PM Post #6,653 of 18,248
Can confirm no vat to pay on top
The eBay seller I just bought the Dark Matter is mysteriously based at the same address as Bob's return address....

Selling pre-loved IMR iems

May 25, 2022 at 1:32 PM Post #6,654 of 18,248
The eBay seller I just bought the Dark Matter is mysteriously based at the same address as Bob's return address....

Hehehehe saw that one too, i mean if you got an overstock and need cash flow. Dude just got in a big business which will catapult his production, though for it i know he needs cash ASAP, im lurking for a BC and found those post as well in eBay

By the way, a little update in the 3 DD prototype that bob sold me

Positioning of the whole soundstage is second to none, literally can tell when something plays from below and when something is in an upper position, bass has settled and its pure violence, booming with elegance (however DM has the upper hand in detail and mid bass quality) sub bass is impressive in the BC, so much rumble, so much power. I regret so much not getting a second one…

Actually im in a dilemma, i have an ozar pair that doesnt work properly, my fault, i left em in a pair of pants and it had a washing cycle and a double drying cycle. So one of em got driver flex and the other has a grounding problem (which is solved by tapping in the shell.. which can be seriously annoying from time to time) so the 140 ozar bargain sounds like something i should go for but tbh im thinking to send em to bob for a fix… don’t know, the news in the morning got me a anxious hehehe must control my budget

May 25, 2022 at 5:27 PM Post #6,655 of 18,248
Hehehehe saw that one too, i mean if you got an overstock and need cash flow. Dude just got in a big business which will catapult his production, though for it i know he needs cash ASAP, im lurking for a BC and found those post as well in eBay

By the way, a little update in the 3 DD prototype that bob sold me

Positioning of the whole soundstage is second to none, literally can tell when something plays from below and when something is in an upper position, bass has settled and its pure violence, booming with elegance (however DM has the upper hand in detail and mid bass quality) sub bass is impressive in the BC, so much rumble, so much power. I regret so much not getting a second one…

Actually im in a dilemma, i have an ozar pair that doesnt work properly, my fault, i left em in a pair of pants and it had a washing cycle and a double drying cycle. So one of em got driver flex and the other has a grounding problem (which is solved by tapping in the shell.. which can be seriously annoying from time to time) so the 140 ozar bargain sounds like something i should go for but tbh im thinking to send em to bob for a fix… don’t know, the news in the morning got me a anxious hehehe must control my budget
£140 for a new Ozar, particularly for those who have other IMRs is 'cheap as chips'. Many of us have quite a few tuning sets and cables so no problem if it only has one cable. My Ozar is beginning to respond to burn in/brain burn in and it is sublime. It's bass is 'beautiful'. 'Strike while the iron is hot' goes the old saying.

May 25, 2022 at 10:10 PM Post #6,656 of 18,248

Very interesting.

May 26, 2022 at 3:38 AM Post #6,658 of 18,248
Any news regarding the EST. Shouldn't they be sent out until now ?
I got nothing. They were supposedly shipped 3 weeks ago, but I don't think anybody here has reported receiving it. If none of the UK customers have received theirs by now, it's safe to say that the ETS hasn't actually been mailed.

May 26, 2022 at 9:17 AM Post #6,659 of 18,248
Dark Matter in the house... Omg initial thoughts could be my endgame and controversially I love the new cables they perfectly fit my admittedly very large ears no idea how much burn in they have but they look brand new the card says No 171 very happy bunny!

May 26, 2022 at 10:25 AM Post #6,660 of 18,248
Dark Matter in the house... Omg initial thoughts could be my endgame and controversially I love the new cables they perfectly fit my admittedly very large ears no idea how much burn in they have but they look brand new the card says No 171 very happy bunny!
Where are these deals on the Dark Matter available?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back