Subtonic STORM: Impressions and Discussion
Dec 22, 2023 at 7:10 AM Post #633 of 995
i feel so lucky and privileged to own one of the first 50. initially STORM somehow slipped my radar and i was too late to order it and all were sold out. luckily for me, i was able to grab one second hand and it will be a lifetime keeper.
Sure, rub it in... :) I am pretty sure I was offered your unit before you and I didn't bite... 🙈 So you are welcome haha. Glad you like it and I wish you many good listening hours. Maybe I will own one someday. In the meantime I have plenty of top headfi gear to keep me entertained... :xf_cool:

Dec 23, 2023 at 12:57 AM Post #634 of 995
Sure, rub it in... :) I am pretty sure I was offered your unit before you and I didn't bite... 🙈
I can confirm that you were indeed 🤭 in fact I had 2 units and you didn’t bite either!

Dec 23, 2023 at 3:58 AM Post #635 of 995
I can confirm that you were indeed 🤭 in fact I had 2 units and you didn’t bite either!
i’m glad he didn’t. 1 of 50 is hard to come by and i had a fixation on the LE because of the faceplates.

on another note, when you talk to @Chang and rest of the team for any of your questions etc. then you realize how seriously they take what they do.

it is on a level i have forgotten for long in todays world where generally we are the product.

Dec 23, 2023 at 6:10 AM Post #636 of 995
Now don't make me look worse than it is... 😁 the second one wasn't offered to me but I wouldn't have taken that one either because of the expensive upgrade cable it came with.. The first one though... Yeah that was a mistake. But anyway. Someday... All in good time... :)

Happy holidays to all and enjoy your Storms.

Dec 23, 2023 at 6:14 AM Post #637 of 995
The STORMs are something to strive for. These will most likely become something of an Audiophile collector's item in the future, for sure. We can all look back 25 years and remember the story and what it took to create such an amazing pair of IEMs.

Dec 23, 2023 at 6:19 AM Post #638 of 995
Now don't make me look worse than it is... 😁 the second one wasn't offered to me but I wouldn't have taken that one either because of the expensive upgrade cable it came with.. The first one though... Yeah that was a mistake. But anyway. Someday... All in good time... :)

Happy holidays to all and enjoy your Storms.
lol, yeah after we checked the convo I realised the 2nd unit got snapped up before offering to you. Anyway, sounds like the regular edition isn’t too far away ☺️

Dec 23, 2023 at 6:56 AM Post #640 of 995
Dec 23, 2023 at 9:00 AM Post #641 of 995
Dec 23, 2023 at 9:05 AM Post #645 of 995

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back