☯️ CAVALLI AUDIO ➜ Liquid Carbon Loyalty/Upgrade Discount
Feb 4, 2016 at 3:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 166

A few days ago, when we announced our Liquid Carbon Lifetime Warranty, we alluded to yet another surprise, exclusively available to Carbon owners.  I’ll get to that surprise in a minute.  But first, a bit of history…

As Alex and I fleshed out the concept of the Liquid Carbon in late 2014, we had a very entertaining (i.e. hilarious) conversation about how the Liquid Carbon would affect the sales of our premium amps, the Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold, and even the Liquid Lightning 2T.

For the briefest of moments, we experienced a shared and profound terror that the price-vs-performance ratio of the Carbon would obliterate everybody’s desire for one of our other amps.  And while it was a genuine - or at least a plausible - concern at the time, history has shown that our fears were unfounded.  In fact, the very opposite has happened.

To date, several Carbon owners have chosen to upgrade to a premium Cavalli amp.  The majority of these upgrades resulted in new Liquid Crimson owners, but a few have resulted in new Liquid Gold owners as well.  This has been an unexpected, but pleasant surprise.  I think @mikemercer said it best the other day:  “the Carbon is like a gateway drug bro!  How could anyone not want more of the Cavalli sound after hearing that?!”  I can’t say that I disagree with Mercer, as I continue to be impressed by the Liquid Carbon day-in and day-out.

Anywho…

Over the past several weeks, we’ve received a non-trivial number of inquiries from many of you wanting to upgrade from the Liquid Carbon… wondering whether we’re going to offer another run of our premium amps anytime soon.

Honestly guys, we hadn’t planned on it.

2016 was intended to be the year where we focus heavily on the development of future products, with a significant re-alignment of our product line coming down the road, sometime in 2017 at the earliest.  And as you can imagine, this re-alignment includes the phasing-out of our current line-up.

But we won’t ignore your wishes either.  So what to do?

Well, at the end of the day, Cavalli Audio is a company of the community, by the community, and for the community.  And so, before our current line-up perishes from the earth, we will shortly be announcing one FINAL run for each of our premium amps.  This will be the very last time that our Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold and Liquid Lightning amplifiers will be available… ever.  And, as part of this final run, we would like to extend to Carbon owners a very special discount.

tl;dr

For all Liquid Carbon owners, we will be offering an exclusive discount of $599 off any premium Cavalli amplifier.  This includes the Liquid Crimson, Liquid Glass, Liquid Gold, and the Liquid Lightning 2T.

If you’re wondering why the discount is $599… instead of some arbitrary number like $300, $400 or $500… there is a special reason for that.  $599 just happens to be the original and substantially-discounted price of your Liquid Carbon.  And by giving you guys that specific discount, we’ve effectively made your Liquid Carbon a free and no-risk way to audition the Cavalli Audio house sound.

I’ll be posting details of how you can claim your special discount in the next week or so.  But I wanted to give you guys a heads-up about it, not to mention a heads-up about our final run of premium amps, so that you guys can start budgeting if necessary.  In the meantime, please feel free to post any questions y’all might have.  
smile.gif

Feb 4, 2016 at 3:50 PM Post #2 of 166
Reserved.

Feb 4, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #7 of 166
Thats great only I can't see the original price of the other Cavalli amps.

It would be great if the Cavalli site listed the prices of their amps. For now, once they are sold out you can't see the price. Also if someone decides to sell their amp, how do you know how much it originally costed. 

Feb 4, 2016 at 5:21 PM Post #8 of 166
  Wait... do we get a free puppy too?!?
biggrin.gif

Sadly, no.  
frown.gif
  Luckily though, there are many puppies waiting around at shelters all over the country, and they are (for the most part) free!  
smile.gif

Wow, cool.

Yup, I think so!  Unfortunately for you bro, you already have a Lightning 2T... so there isn't really anything for you to upgrade to.  
redface.gif

Warren my friend why you do this to me. You do know fairly well I can't do it. T.T

Well that's only because you just went and bought BOTH ETHERs you crazy man you!  
biggrin.gif

oh thank god. i was about to buy a m920.

Good piece of kit, that!  Still, I'm glad you're reconsidering!  
biggrin.gif

Thats great only I can't see the original price of the other Cavalli amps.

It would be great if the Cavalli site listed the prices of their amps. For now, once they are sold out you can't see the price. Also if someone decides to sell their amp, how do you know how much it originally costed. 

Good point!  
smile.gif
  I was going to announce the prices for this upcoming run next week, but here's what we're looking at:

Liquid Crimson$2,999.00
Liquid Glass$3,499.00
Liquid Gold$3,999.00
Liquid Lightning 2T (SS)$4,499.00
Liquid Lightning 2T (Tube)$4,999.00

The $599 discount would be off of the prices shown above.

Feb 4, 2016 at 5:25 PM Post #9 of 166
What I cant get a crimson or gold? Well, if you don't want me too, then I'll have to just settle for what I have I guess...
wink_face.gif

Oh. wait, THEIR SOLD OUT, so I guess I cant get them anyway. 
biggrin.gif
deadhorse.gif

Feb 4, 2016 at 5:29 PM Post #10 of 166

Well that's only because you just went and bought BOTH ETHERs you crazy man you!  
biggrin.gif

But but..... it's Ethers dude. You know how much I love them. Oh well I guess I'll just save up and wait for something else then. Why not the discount for us to use on the portables
wink_face.gif

Then again..... that's basically giving us that (roughly) for free. WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD.

Feb 4, 2016 at 6:01 PM Post #11 of 166
At first I thought we were going to have to send in our old Liquid Carbons to get the "discount"..... 

smily_headphones1.gif

I literally just bought a puppy the other day, too. This is God's way of telling me to get a Liquid Glass. I just know it. 

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:27 PM Post #12 of 166
But but..... it's Ethers dude. You know how much I love them. Oh well I guess I'll just save up and wait for something else then. Why not the discount for us to use on the portables :wink_face:

Then again..... that's basically giving us that (roughly) for free. WHICH IS ALWAYS GOOD.

No way you did that mate :O

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:31 PM Post #13 of 166
Sorry for going off topic but when will liquid carbon will be avaliable again and more importantly for the portable head is there any eta for the release of the portable amplifier. Thanks in advance.

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:35 PM Post #14 of 166
Sweet deal. Thanks Alex and Warren.

This also makes me highly curious about what new amps (and other pieces of kit) are on the drawing board!

Cheers

Feb 4, 2016 at 7:50 PM Post #15 of 166

Liquid Crimson$2,999.00
Liquid Glass$3,499.00
Liquid Gold$3,999.00
Liquid Lightning 2T (SS)$4,499.00
Liquid Lightning 2T (Tube)$4,999.00

The $599 discount would be off of the prices shown above.

Wasn't the Crimson offered at $1800 at one point after discount? So after the LC discount the pricing will be similar to the discount offered before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back