「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 17, 2012 at 12:49 AM Post #44,881 of 177,746
Quote:

"Her theory about how Viking women dressed in the pre-Christian era was based on a new find in Pskov, near Novgorod in Russia.

The find suggested that women's skirts consisted of a single piece of fabric that was open in front. Suspenders held up the train and functioned as a harness that was fastened to the breasts with clasps."

Sounds pretty smexy :3
How many times are you going to change your location tonight btw?

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:00 AM Post #44,882 of 177,746
Dec 17, 2012 at 1:02 AM Post #44,883 of 177,746
Quote:
Speaking of changing locations, how do you like being named twice in halves in Deadly's sig?
biggrin.gif

Thanks! I added these to a big list on evernote of songs I need to get for next time I feel like having a power user session on my desky.
I feel absolutely honored!
Apparently he was drunk when he made it, put my name in twice, then I pointed it out to him. He said he acknowledged it, but didn't change it, so I gave him crap about it, which is how it ended up as it is now :)

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:11 AM Post #44,884 of 177,746
Just finish a couple of big assesments
Skipped most the posts, what did I miss?

Quote:
Too much blood in your sugar.

LOL I've never tried putting blood in my sugar.

Quote:
Do you ever get the feeling you want to have sex with the empress of an ancient kingdom, and then become beheaded (since you defiled her) except you never really were beheaded only "on paper" for the record and then they give you a new name and everyone thinks your dead but you start a new life with a new identity and basically just live in an apartment in Japan and play videogames and eat ice-cream?

What kinda delusional trance were you in?

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:14 AM Post #44,885 of 177,746
@Boris:
I don't see why anyone would xD

Thanks! I added these to a big list on evernote of songs I need to get for next time I feel like having a power user session on my desky.
I feel absolutely honored!
Apparently he was drunk when he made it, put my name in twice, then I pointed it out to him. He said he acknowledged it, but didn't change it, so I gave him crap about it, which is how it ended up as it is now :)

Haha. Well for starters... if I can find decent quality rips (or rip off original videos) I'll upload them on my Minus account and share the page.
If I get that going. Considering I barely got anything going for my project today... lol.

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:19 AM Post #44,886 of 177,746
Quote:
@Boris:
I don't see why anyone would xD
Haha. Well for starters... if I can find decent quality rips (or rip off original videos) I'll upload them on my Minus account and share the page.
If I get that going. Considering I barely got anything going for my project today... lol.

Great to hear, do you have a jpopsuki account btw? You might be able to find some of the songs there...

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:29 AM Post #44,889 of 177,746
Actually, in 10 1/2 hours I'm officially an illegal immigrant in this country (my visa expires), so I'm not sure about that "forever".

I need to book a plane ticket to Singapore or Thailand (anywhere close), stay there for one night, and come back to get a new visa.  (I'm not joking either...)

---------------------------------------------------------deleted---------------------------------------------------------------------

Dec 17, 2012 at 2:29 AM Post #44,890 of 177,746
I'm sorry for posting something like this here. But can anyone help me with this calc project (best probably via pm). I know most of you guys are math savy ^^. I just can't seem to start the project. I have no clue on what I'm supposesd to start with. 

Dec 17, 2012 at 3:06 AM Post #44,891 of 177,746
Actually, in 10 1/2 hours I'm officially an illegal immigrant in this country (my visa expires), so I'm not sure about that "forever".

I need to book a plane ticket to Singapore or Thailand (anywhere close), stay there for one night, and come back to get a new visa.  (I'm not joking either...)

---------------------------------------------------------deleted---------------------------------------------------------------------

What country are you in again?

I'm sorry for posting something like this here. But can anyone help me with this calc project (best probably via pm). I know most of you guys are math savy ^^. I just can't seem to start the project. I have no clue on what I'm supposesd to start with. 

Hmm, I'm going to sleep right now otherwise I'd help. Tilpo will probably help you out...
I believe you need to take the second derivative of... One of those functions, and look for a point of inflection (sign change) which should indicate a relative minimum of the cos b = blablabla. Sorry I'm not too much help this late at night...
You could also plug in that cos a into wolfram alpha and integrate it twice to figure out which formula you need to derive...

Dec 17, 2012 at 3:49 AM Post #44,894 of 177,746
Quote:

Can't you atleast turn it upright if you want me to read it...?

Here's part a for ya'

Dec 17, 2012 at 4:10 AM Post #44,895 of 177,746

Users who are viewing this thread

Back