【Call for WINNERS】【Award Review】Tronsmart Apollo Bold review program WINNER LIST!
Aug 18, 2020 at 11:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 103

Tronsmart Official

Member of the Trade: Tronsmart
Hello all guys,
Tronsmart is looking for new reviewers or audiophiles to review our latest hybrid active noise cancelling earbuds Apollo Bold.

2-高通.jpg

If you are a reviewer in any platform, or you are an audiophile, and you love TWS earbuds, welcome to join us!
Please follow the steps to join:

1. Leave the comment below the post-"I want to join Tronsmart Apollo Bold review program!"
2. Email to marketing@tronsmart.com by the following format:
Title: I want to join Tronsmart Apollo Bold review program!
Content format:
Name:
Country Location:
Head-Fi User Name:
What TWS earbuds you have now:
Links of your reviews:
Media Channel links(If you have):

3. We will select 10 participants and ship products to you. All selected participants will get a FREE Apollo Bold sample!
4. After receive the samples, please make a review on Head-Fi. If you have any other channels, welcome to post!
5. The reivews will be ranked by quality(photos, videos, detailed descriptions, comparison etc.), comments and views of the posts.
6. Awards:
First prize x1:
Get the chance to try our secrect new product! (It hasn't been released yet!)
Second prize x3: 20% off special code for any Tronsmart product. (Can only be used once)
Third prize x6: 10% off special code for any Tronsmart product. (Can only be used once)

Please keep in mind that this time we only focus on: US, UK, IT, ES, DE, FR and other related markets which the above Amazon markets can deliver to.

The participating date will end on Sep 10. The review rank date will end on Oct. 20.

The final explanation right of this activity is reserved by Tronsmart.

Look forward to hearing from you!!!

Alais Wang

Don't be upset even if you are not selected! We have more activities in the future! Please stay tuned! You may be one of them in the future!

Please check if you are one of them; If yes, please send us your shipping address by email ASAP!
List of Head-Fi username:
1. @mikp
2. @iMongui
3. @rr12267
4. @Ichos
5. @EdgeOfSound
6. @Dobrescu George
7. @Sarinsus
8. @TWSMan
9. @cqtek
10. @Francesco Montanari

Dear all chosen partners:
The samples have been shipped out! Please don't forget to pick up the package! Lol

One more impportant thing: please don't forget to share your using experience and compare with the device you have used. We are going next round!
4. After receive the samples, please make a review on Head-Fi. If you have any other channels, welcome to post!
5. The reivews will be ranked by quality(photos, videos, detailed descriptions, comparison etc.), comments and views of the posts.
6. Awards:
First prize x1:
Second prize x3: 20% off special code for any Tronsmart product. (Can only be used once)
Third prize x6: 10% off special code for any Tronsmart product. (Can only be used once)

RESULT ANNOUCEMENT!

Dear all chosen participants,

First of all, please allow me to thank all participants. Thanks for your support! After one month, we finally close our review program! I have to say that it is really hard for us to choose one big winner. All paticipants did a good job. It is really cruel to vote only one big winner, but we have to do this. Thank you all again.

Please don't be upset if you are not the first award winner. We will have new progam in near future. Please don't be upset about us!

All right, let's do not waste time and give the answer!

One more thing, there are three participants which have already got the samples but couldn't give a review on time because of health issue and some personal issue. Let's give all best wishes to them.Hope everything is fine to all of them.

OK, here is the result:

Absent participants:
1. @iMongui
2. @rr12267
3. @Dobrescu George
Sorry that you missed the deadline even I understand your situation. We sincerly look forward to your review for near future cooperation.

Third Awards Winners:
1. @EdgeOfSound
2. @mikp
3. @Francesco Montanari

Congratulations! You did a good job! Thanks for your nice work!

Second Awards Winners:
1. @cqtek
2. @Sarinsus
3. @TWSMan

Congratulations! You are one step closer to the first winner!

FIRST AWARD WINNER:
1. @Ichos
Congrats! Thanks for your hard work! You deserve it!

For all winners, please contact us for your awards!

Awards:
First prize x1:

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2020 at 5:33 AM Post #10 of 103
I want to join Tronsmart Apollo Bold review program!!!

Aug 19, 2020 at 8:32 AM Post #11 of 103
I want to join Tronsmart Apollo Bold review program!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back