1MORE Announces New Quad Driver IEM @ CES 2017
Jan 27, 2017 at 8:33 AM Post #31 of 567
Just noticed that their press release says they'll be available from them and amazon end of January 2016. Apparently these have been out a year and gone unnoticed 
tongue.gif

Jan 30, 2017 at 6:29 AM Post #36 of 567
  I contacted 1MORE and they said, that these would be available to order at around march, even though i red a bunch of times that these would be available the end of January, meaning tomorrow. Strange... 

Bad news... I need an IEM now and I've been considering Sony XBA-N3AP and this one... I wish these were available now.

Jan 30, 2017 at 7:26 AM Post #37 of 567
  Bad news... I need an IEM now and I've been considering Sony XBA-N3AP and this one... I wish these were available now.

I don't know if this will help you, but the LZ - A4 are the best hyrbid in-ears for their money right now besides the FLC8. You can head over to the thread. The beauty about the LZ - A4s is that you can tune their sound signature to your liking.

Jan 31, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #39 of 567
  Probably either mfg issues or they are struggling to meet demand as the 1More Triple Driver are currently the  "best selling" headphones on Amazon.

Consumer Reports ranked it #1 for IEMs, and they simultaneously ran a $20 coupon via Costco. Awareness skyrocketed overnight. They can't be that big, so I imagine it might even have to do with their workload.

Jan 31, 2017 at 12:03 PM Post #40 of 567
  Consumer Reports ranked it #1 for IEMs, and they simultaneously ran a $20 coupon via Costco. Awareness skyrocketed overnight. They can't be that big, so I imagine it might even have to do with their workload.

Yep exactly! In all honesty I really do think these things are great, I've heard alot of headphones over the years but at the $100 mark they offer a serious bang for the buck. Even if the sound quality isn't up to snuff for some purists on this forum.

Jan 31, 2017 at 12:16 PM Post #41 of 567

Yep exactly! In all honesty I really do think these things are great, I've heard alot of headphones over the years but at the $100 mark they offer a serious bang for the buck. Even if the sound quality isn't up to snuff for some purists on this forum.
vsonic gr07x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back