2012 Autumn Festival in October (private thread)
Oct 29, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #106 of 111
Quote:

Yes, sorry. I've shamelessly pinched it and will mail it back to you, once I've given it a quick listen.

Cool! I think we'd all be interested in your thoughts. I quite like it for the price and size myself.

I think that that the ODAC/O2 combined setup is more convenient and less cabling than separating the O2 and ODAC, which is what I have at the moment.

Oct 29, 2012 at 9:31 AM Post #107 of 111
Quote:
Quote:

Yes, sorry. I've shamelessly pinched it and will mail it back to you, once I've given it a quick listen.

Cool! I think we'd all be interested in your thoughts. I quite like it for the price and size myself.

I think that that the ODAC/O2 combined setup is more convenient and less cabling than separating the O2 and ODAC, which is what I have at the moment.

I'm glad to know I haven't kept you from your music. 
smile.gif

Oct 31, 2012 at 8:56 AM Post #108 of 111
By the way guys, I've started up a thread for collaborating, privately, on impressions and reports:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/634134/2012-festival-report-collaboration

I've also created a photoset inside an album I created a while back for photos:

http://www.head-fi.org/g/a/665360/tokyo-fujiya-avic-headphone-festivals/flat/1/page/0

Oct 31, 2012 at 9:44 AM Post #109 of 111
Both these threads are private (incl the album?). I've got to admit I'm somewhat lazy to put up any impressions since I did one for the e-earphone weekend before last and no one really paid much attention to it. However I'm happy to share my pix and please feel free to incorporate them into your event impressions.

Jude's 2XL shirt is pretty impressive though...Raiden was comfortably sleeping in the Baby Bjorn and covered up :-

Oct 31, 2012 at 9:54 AM Post #110 of 111
What's up Kuato?  
biggrin.gif
  I'll eventually post something (ya know).  But right now I'm packing to head back... booooo!  As always, it's been the best getting to chat with you guys, meeting new people, and checking out some fun toys.  Does anyone have any Qualias they can bring next time?  I think it's the only thing left on my bucket list.  The two-day event was just that much better.  I can't wait to do this all again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back