2021-03-16| Xiaomi Redmi AirDots 3 $42.99
Feb 11, 2017 at 1:44 AM Post #31 of 2,161
Sometimes, in bread-fi, a good deed goes unpunished.

I paid my A4s for shy over 200$, provided their excellent sound. I'd say without reserve that they were worth it.

Saving 50$ more and having a 2nd set of filters thrown in...that's rather a good deal. I hope you folks can best the wait and receive what you signed up for. I posted this link on the A4 thread because it's a good initiative from gear best (sounds miles better than massdrop deal anyhow). Best wishes to all parties!

Feb 11, 2017 at 3:34 AM Post #32 of 2,161
Did reply at Gearbest and I can wait till they are back in stock:

Thanks for your message.

Please rest assured that we will process your order promptly once the items are in stock.    

Hope you can understand.

Best Regards
Waiola
Gearbest Customer Service

Let the wait begin!

Feb 14, 2017 at 1:23 AM Post #35 of 2,161
  Did reply at Gearbest and I can wait till they are back in stock:

Thanks for your message.

Please rest assured that we will process your order promptly once the items are in stock.    

Hope you can understand.

Best Regards
Waiola
Gearbest Customer Service

Let the wait begin!

After this mail, I got another one, in which they stated the LZ-A4 are discontinued.
Only options were refund,  GB wallet, or similar product.
Bit of a joke this whole Gearbest.
Mister George-gearbest doesn't even have the balls to answer my PM.
First and last time with Gearbest.

Feb 14, 2017 at 5:09 AM Post #36 of 2,161

After this mail, I got another one, in which they stated the LZ-A4 are discontinued.
Only options were refund,  GB wallet, or similar product.
Bit of a joke this whole Gearbest.
Mister George-gearbest doesn't even have the balls to answer my PM.
First and last time with Gearbest.

Sorry about the delay, i have checked the problem, but i can not answer you before LZ company give me an answer.

So we will not have LZ A4 for sell or deliver them before 15th March, i just got this certain information from LZ company, sorry for what happened in LZ A4 selling , but we will still provide other good products for Head-fier.

George

Feb 14, 2017 at 11:25 PM Post #37 of 2,161
Gearbest:

You took orders for a product that can't be shipped for over 5 weeks from when you took the money?

I assume this applies to all orders placed a week ago or just this one person?

If this applies to me also, I expect a full refund and the option to purchase at the discounted price if and when you receive inventory.

This is really not right.

Feb 16, 2017 at 10:15 PM Post #38 of 2,161
Any discount to head-fiers?
biggrin.gif

Regarding this item head-fiers, there is not a discount at the moment, please kindly attention to our website .

Feb 16, 2017 at 10:17 PM Post #39 of 2,161
  Gearbest:

You took orders for a product that can't be shipped for over 5 weeks from when you took the money?

I assume this applies to all orders placed a week ago or just this one person?

If this applies to me also, I expect a full refund and the option to purchase at the discounted price if and when you receive inventory.

This is really not right.

We are deeply sorry for this inconvenience , we will do our best to help you .
Could you please kindly PM us your order number? then we can help you better .

Feb 16, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #40 of 2,161
I think the whole LZ-A4 situation could have been handled better.  The real measure of a company is how well they respond when things do not work out perfectly.

I wrote to your company via your website and did not hear back. 
Then I complained to Paypal and a refund was credited yesterday.  So that part is fixed for now.

I would still like to be a customer, but I think you need to respond more quickly and accurately to customer questions.  It is also better to state "we may not be able to get the products" than to tell a customer a product is discontinued.

Feb 21, 2017 at 4:54 AM Post #42 of 2,161
  I think the whole LZ-A4 situation could have been handled better.  The real measure of a company is how well they respond when things do not work out perfectly.

I wrote to your company via your website and did not hear back. 
Then I complained to Paypal and a refund was credited yesterday.  So that part is fixed for now.

I would still like to be a customer, but I think you need to respond more quickly and accurately to customer questions.  It is also better to state "we may not be able to get the products" than to tell a customer a product is discontinued.

We are sorry to hear it, could you please kindly PM your order number or ticket number ?then we can help you batter .

Feb 28, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #45 of 2,161

Users who are viewing this thread

Back