30% Off RHA T20!
Jul 11, 2017 at 9:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9
In case you haven't heard we are currently running a 30% discount on the RHA T20 when purchased directly from the UK, US, EU webstores. Simply add the T20 to your basket for the discount to be applied.

Offer is for a limited time only to grab it whilst you can!

If you have any questions just let me know!

uc

Last edited:
Jul 24, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #5 of 9
Interested to know how these sound. I was looking for a sparklier IEM to complement my 64 Audio A12. Anyone who has heard both, any idea how these stack up to them?

Jul 24, 2017 at 3:30 PM Post #7 of 9
Interested to know how these sound. I was looking for a sparklier IEM to complement my 64 Audio A12. Anyone who has heard both, any idea how these stack up to them?

The T20 are very dark. I got a pair in the sale, I'm not sure if I'm sold on them just yet. I only have the Mee Audio P1 and Trilogy Audio Master to compare them too, my favorite for comfort and sound are the P1's, I do like a sparkly top end buy they are really lacking in the lower end, the T20 by comparison are almost too bassy, and i find the mids and treble too fatiguing with the Treble filter. Currently the Master with the green tips are my most used, they seem to hit the sweet-spot between both IEMs.

I regret not getting the CL1 when they were on sale, I think they would be more to my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back