3rd Annual Wicked Schiit Meet - New England - Jan 14th, 2023

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2022 at 9:46 AM Post #16 of 75
I managed to score a Schiit Piety. I'll bring it to the meet!

Dec 11, 2022 at 9:48 AM Post #17 of 75
Jan 3, 2023 at 12:29 PM Post #18 of 75
Hey! Quick update.... Schiit is ironing out the list of gear this week so I should have that info soon. Please reach out to your New England headphone friends and see if they are interested. It's a great time.

See you all soon!

Jan 5, 2023 at 1:57 PM Post #19 of 75
I have a Focal Elex in like-new condition with a spare set of ear pads and stock cables that I will be putting up for sale soon. If anyone is interested in trying it out next Saturday let me know. I still think it is one of the best headphones under $1000.

Jan 5, 2023 at 3:25 PM Post #20 of 75
I’m surprised how many of you guys are from my area - this is like 10 minutes away from my work place, small world. Have fun, gentleman 🤝

Jan 5, 2023 at 3:26 PM Post #21 of 75
I’m surprised how many of you guys are from my area - this is like 10 minutes away from my work place, small world. Have fun, gentleman 🤝
Feel free to join us if you can!

Jan 5, 2023 at 3:27 PM Post #22 of 75
Ok... Big updates coming soon!

Jan 5, 2023 at 3:34 PM Post #23 of 75
Jason Stoddard from Schiit Audio will be joining us via Zoom at 2pm for a Q&A session! Think of some good questions.

Jan 5, 2023 at 7:42 PM Post #24 of 75
Feel free to join us if you can!
I wish I could, honestly. I work on Saturdays and truthfully, I don't really have much to offer in terms of gear. Regardless, I think this is pretty cool of you guys and I hope it's a slammin' time!

Jan 5, 2023 at 8:16 PM Post #26 of 75
Does this cost money? I live in Mass, ill swing by. We can bring our own gear also? that's great
Nope!!! Schiit is generously coving the cost of the space as well as food! Definitely swing by. Please vote at the top of the page.

Jan 5, 2023 at 8:17 PM Post #27 of 75
I wish I could, honestly. I work on Saturdays and truthfully, I don't really have much to offer in terms of gear. Regardless, I think this is pretty cool of you guys and I hope it's a slammin' time!
Bummer! Maybe next year. Also, you don't need to bring anything besides yourself. It's a great opportunity to figure out what you like.

Jan 5, 2023 at 8:49 PM Post #28 of 75
Yeah I'm coming, not sure what I'll bring. Most stuff I have is already coming, but ill probably bring a back up Piety and SA6 Ultra. Probably a Topping G5. Just dropped my Loxjie P20 off today to another members house to get cap modded so I don't know if it will be back in time. I could bring a Lyr 3 or a jot 2 and a modi multibit 2 but idk what schiit is bringing. LCD 2, Aeon Closed X? Sivga Phoenix? I guess I'll see what I can get in my tech bag and cases

Jan 6, 2023 at 9:53 AM Post #29 of 75
Exciting news!

I think most of my gear is already redundant but here's what I can bring:
AKG K701
Senn HD580
Senn HD800S
Grado SR225

Schiit Modi 3, Magni Heresy (first one, not the new Heretic)
for some throwback action, I'll charge my Ray Samuels Audio Hornet
if I can find a way to pack it properly, I'll also see if I can bring my Folkvangr

Jan 6, 2023 at 9:57 AM Post #30 of 75
Exciting news!

I think most of my gear is already redundant but here's what I can bring:
AKG K701
Senn HD580
Senn HD800S
Grado SR225

Schiit Modi 3, Magni Heresy (first one, not the new Heretic)
for some throwback action, I'll charge my Ray Samuels Audio Hornet
if I can find a way to pack it properly, I'll also see if I can bring my Folkvangr
Nice! I’d love to try the Folkvangr. Let me know if you’re bringing it for sure and post on the main page. That’ll be popular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back