Ability to change thread titles
May 10, 2010 at 4:00 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

chinesekiwi

Headphoneus Supremus
As the thread starter, you had the ability to change the thread title which was useful in some cases. Either I can't find it or it's not there like it was when it was enabled with vbulletin.
Also special characters are screwy. Also I do feel that more people would read the guides if they were stickied in the appropriate subforums like before.

May 10, 2010 at 12:15 PM Post #3 of 5
I've put a request for this one in (the ability to edit thread titles).  I'd like to see that come back, too, and I hope we see that in one of the upcoming updates very soon.

Regarding stickies:  We have something now that I think is better, and will try to implement it this week.

chinesekiwi:  Can you give me an example of what you're describing with regard to "special characters"?  Thanks in advance.

May 11, 2010 at 4:53 AM Post #4 of 5
special characters like described in 'Word' like the symbols, for gamma, ohm etc.. as well as mathematical symbols such as sqaured, cubed etc...

See my sig as an example. 

May 11, 2010 at 11:05 AM Post #5 of 5
I see the same in regard to special characters. The Greek letter β (β22 as in beta 22) for one is screwed up in my profile.
Re-typing the lettering seems to work though, so something seem to have gone bad during transfer from the old forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back