Above & Beyond, FiiO 2019 Spring Launch Event, March 16, Music Player, Amplifier, Earphones, Accessories
Mar 18, 2019 at 1:39 AM Post #391 of 460
That's a good point actually, but I'd say for the great majority of people the music they listen to are on streaming platforms.
I agree, and have started streaming myself. Except I find even lossless Tidal doesn’t match the quality of local files, especially high-res. So for critical listening I always source and download the music I want to listen to.

Mar 18, 2019 at 3:43 AM Post #393 of 460
I agree, and have started streaming myself. Except I find even lossless Tidal doesn’t match the quality of local files, especially high-res. So for critical listening I always source and download the music I want to listen to.
I don't think the human ear can hear above 16 bit FLAC according to what I've read. I could be wrong though. To me it's just a lot easier to stream via Tidal (*whispers* also because I am broke and doesn't have money to buy all the albums I listen to).

Mar 18, 2019 at 3:59 AM Post #394 of 460
Thank you all for the kind attention to the event. If you got any questions about the newly-released products, you may drop us a line to support@fiio.com for more details or wait until we announce it officially on our website.

I offer you free service of re-translating your entire website to English - those "parameters" are killing me and my ocd.
Comes with free correction to the 3 grammar mistakes you've made in your signature too. Hit me up!

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019 at 4:58 AM Post #396 of 460
Hi, @FiiO
Great releases!

Quick questions about Q5s:
1. Will the Q5s support in-line (cable) controls of wired headphones when connected over Bluetooth?
2. Will the Q5s implement "Phone" Bluetooth profile / ability to take phone calls with an in-line microphone? This would require that the Q5s work as a Bluetooth transmitter also.

This are two features that I miss when I use my Q5 on-the-go over Bluetooth.

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019 at 6:53 AM Post #397 of 460
450$ for the M11 ? . . . *stares at my A&K SR15*. . . you dont have 3 audio ports, usb-c or a huge battery. . .
but you do sound good... i'll have to wait and see what people think of the M11's sound.

Mar 18, 2019 at 8:19 AM Post #399 of 460
jj
Does anyone know if the EQ on the M11 will be any good? I have the M9 and the EQ is crap. One of the things making me consider the Hiby R6 pro is its EQ, but if the M11 had a decent EQ I'd probably stick with Fiio.
Im interested in this too. Looks like we will have to wait and see. They made it a point to show the new dynamic 10 band eq in the presentation, but that doesn't mean anything. I am more concerned with using Neutron with my files.

Saving up for R6 pro now, but could be enticed to spend here if eq is decent.

Mar 18, 2019 at 9:04 AM Post #400 of 460
@FiiO - Does the US release date equal a global release date? Any chance China would get these goodies earlier?

edit: never mind, I went to JD!!! Paid my yi kwai, wife has set an alarm for 10:00am on 21st!! EXCITED!!!!!

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2019 at 9:54 AM Post #401 of 460
Fiio is quite a good brand for me, their QC is somehow more good standard.
all my adapter, 3.5 mm to 4.4mm or 2.5mm is from Fiio, due to bad experience with other Aliexpress product...

to be frank, I used to love with the smooth X5iii combo with E12a... but the hiss noise makes me fade up with this... so high hope with M11.
also that cable is really dope for me...

Fiio IEM is not my cup of tea, so I believe there's will be other who love it....

Really want to try this M11... since I found out Cayin N5iis is very limited to HiRes File.... UAPP for instance, while X5iii can do HiRes, but UI is a bit unstable to connect to DAC....

Regarding Streaming, Spotify is still my best place, due to Tidal is not available in my country....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back