AiAiAi TMA-1 Studio
Jan 9, 2012 at 6:09 PM Post #2 of 7
Lame pic. Why are they trying to hide their headphones?

Jan 9, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #4 of 7
No idea. I wish there was more to the post, but it's all I found. They honestly look like someone used a magnify tool on the earcups and left everything else the same.

edit: oops, i thought i saw another thread about them, but couldn't find it. sorry.

Jan 9, 2012 at 6:15 PM Post #5 of 7
The first TMA-1 was an odd one. Sounded wonderful with electronic music but kind of ruined anything else. They did a lot right... there was a great smoothness to the genreal timbre, great quality bass and the build quality was fantastic.. and a lot wrong with the crazy-coloured frequency response. If "studio" means more neutral, they could be interesting.

Jun 3, 2012 at 3:08 PM Post #7 of 7
dont understand why i couldnt find anything on them. but i have them.... please dont ask me to review. im barely starting to understand this. but like they said everything is pretty much equal. nothing over powers the other. bass. treble. mids. VERY comfortable. anything else you need to know ask me on my twitter. (horiizonn.) ive only had these since last night so i cant really tell you much. i guess best buy just had them out on accident. but whatever. i thought it was funny. i just ordered the tma-1s and i got the studios before i got the tma-1s. follow my twitter and ask me more. https://twitter.com/#!/horiizonn i check this alot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back