Akihabara Tokyo e-Earphone Winter Festival 2014
Dec 22, 2014 at 10:35 PM Post #16 of 41
Updated in original post. e-earphone has published the number of attendees of their show to 35,000 over the weekend (approx 12,120 on Saturday and 22,880 on Sunday).

http://www.paudiofes.com/sp/%E3%83%9D%E3%82%BF%E3%83%95%E3%82%A7%E3%82%B9%E3%81%AB%E3%81%94%E6%9D%A5%E5%A0%B4%E9%A0%82%E3%81%8D%E3%81%BE%E3%81%97%E3%81%A6%E8%AA%A0%E3%81%AB%E3%81%82%E3%82%8A%E3%81%8C%E3%81%A8%E3%81%86%E3%81%94/

Saturday 20th Dec (Ground floor only)

Sunday 21st Dec 2014 (Ground floor only)

Dec 22, 2014 at 10:50 PM Post #17 of 41
Thanks to you AnakChan for sending the contact details for Acoustune.
I e-mailed them, and got a very quick and courteous reply from them explaining that :
"AS1001 is not on sale at this moment, since we have been waiting for MFi certificate from Apple. It is expected to commence the sale on coming March.

AS1001 is so far intended for the sale in Japan and Southeastern countries thru premium audio reseller as well as their web shops. AS1001 has no CE marking at this moment, so I'm afraid that only private import is available for purchase of AS1001 where you want to buy in the UK."

Roll on March!
I absolutely love the look of the AS1001, hopefully the sound will live up to it's physical design, and the 'crossfeed' feature sounds very intriguing.
Has anyone who attended the show heard the AS1001?, if so I'd love to know more
biggrin.gif

Dec 25, 2014 at 12:09 AM Post #21 of 41
The GO-DAP looks like VModa's Vamp Verza

That's because the VentureCraft made the V-Moda VAmp Verza:D. Check out Go-DAP X (& the Verza), and check out Go-DAP 4.0 (and VAmp for iPhone 4).

Dec 28, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #24 of 41
Thanks AnakChan, that was a very enjoyable read. (Like you said: undeniable eyecandy. Writing this during a cold shower.) Shame Tokyo is on the other side of the world from where I live... :frowning2:

Dec 28, 2014 at 10:27 AM Post #25 of 41

Seriously AnakChan, since you used the woman's photo to promote the thread the least you could do is find out what headphones she was selling.

Dec 28, 2014 at 8:41 PM Post #26 of 41
  actually any more photo on the razer japanese show girl

Yes but a little too risqué for publication.

Quote:

Seriously AnakChan, since you used the woman's photo to promote the thread the least you could do is find out what headphones she was selling.

I assume you're talking about the front page of Head-Fi? Actually I have absolute 0 control of that :D I don't have the ability on deciding what gets to go up on the front page or not.

Jan 4, 2015 at 8:01 AM Post #29 of 41
I'm planning to go to Tokyo once sometime this year and I'm trying to get my visit matched up with one of these shows including the Fujiya-Avic ones so that I can make my trip a completely audio-centered trip for 2-3 days. As a 17 year old going to a Canadian school, it pretty much means my breaks don't match up with any of the Fujiya-Avic ones :frowning2: (unless they have more than the 2 big ones I know of)( not sure if I should opt for the e-earphone winter one vs one of the smaller potaken Fujiya shows, it seems like the big Fujiya ones are the largest then the e-earphone one seems to be bigger than the smaller Fujiya shows)
A few of the questions I've got are, is it real cold there in Tokyo at the time of the year? and Anakchan, did you take photos of all 3 floors or just the ground level?
Also, should I go for the small Fujiya-Avic "Potaken" show in summer during July or the e-earphone winter one (these are the only ones I can make it to) I wish to attend a bigger one out of the 2.
Thanks for the answers.

Jan 4, 2015 at 9:43 AM Post #30 of 41
  I'm planning to go to Tokyo once sometime this year and I'm trying to get my visit matched up with one of these shows including the Fujiya-Avic ones so that I can make my trip a completely audio-centered trip for 2-3 days. As a 17 year old going to a Canadian school, it pretty much means my breaks don't match up with any of the Fujiya-Avic ones :frowning2: (unless they have more than the 2 big ones I know of)( not sure if I should opt for the e-earphone winter one vs one of the smaller potaken Fujiya shows, it seems like the big Fujiya ones are the largest then the e-earphone one seems to be bigger than the smaller Fujiya shows)
A few of the questions I've got are, is it real cold there in Tokyo at the time of the year? and Anakchan, did you take photos of all 3 floors or just the ground level?
Also, should I go for the small Fujiya-Avic "Potaken" show in summer during July or the e-earphone winter one (these are the only ones I can make it to) I wish to attend a bigger one out of the 2.
Thanks for the answers.

1) Tokyo's not as cold as Canada (guess depends on which city in Canada, but not as cold as Vancouver or Toronto). It is still cold however.
2) Photos of e-earphone were taken on B1, 1 (they don't have a G designation), and 2nd floor
3) The small events are still worthwhile in my opinion but maybe not so many foreign makers make it there. Their products are still exhibited by their local distributors though. Having said that, I doubt you'll be coming all the way to Japan to see US/Europe-made products. In which case local Japanese makers naturally attend all 4 (2xbig, 2xsmall).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back