ALO audio website INFO
Jun 7, 2016 at 10:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7
Dear Head-fi,

We are sorry we have had some unexpected problems with the ALO audio website over the last few weeks. We are working on the issues and in fact will be launching a all NEW ALO audio website momentarily. Please excuse the outage and slow roll out of the new website. We will turn the new website on as soon as possible. Please also note that we will be adding all products to this new website but it might take a few days to get everything on the new website and make it 100%.

I thank you for your patience.

ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jun 9, 2016 at 8:55 PM Post #3 of 7
I've been having problems with the site's shopping cart system, clicking the "checkout" button hits me with a blank page and I'm unable to proceed. I've tried using multiple different browsers and devices with the same results. Also unable to submit a message through the "Contact" page. Just wanted to know if the problems are on your end? Hoping to place an order for an Andromeda soon. Cheers-

Jun 9, 2016 at 9:21 PM Post #4 of 7
I've been having problems with the site's shopping cart system, clicking the "checkout" button hits me with a blank page and I'm unable to proceed. I've tried using multiple different browsers and devices with the same results. Also unable to submit a message through the "Contact" page. Just wanted to know if the problems are on your end? Hoping to place an order for an Andromeda soon. Cheers-

Yaluen

Please order the Andromeda from the Campfireaudio.com website.

Thanks

Ken

Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Jun 9, 2016 at 10:35 PM Post #5 of 7
Ah, sorry, I meant to mention that I'm experiencing this problem on the campfireaudio.com site. I suppose you have separate back ends for the ALO and CA sites, but just wondering if the recent update to ALO affected the CA site any.

Jun 10, 2016 at 1:12 AM Post #6 of 7
Ah, sorry, I meant to mention that I'm experiencing this problem on the campfireaudio.com site. I suppose you have separate back ends for the ALO and CA sites, but just wondering if the recent update to ALO affected the CA site any.

Ahh.. Ok thanks for the info! Working on fixing that now. Please try again now.

Again thank you.

Ken

Jun 10, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #7 of 7
Ok, I'm able to get to the checkout page now 
beerchug.gif

Unfortunately I'm unable to make a payment via PayPal which is what I'd like to use. I recall there used to be a button under the CC/PayPal options on the checkout page that logs you in to your PayPal account before you can proceed with the "Place Order" button, but that's missing atm. Trying to use PayPal currently returns this error message: ERROR: PAYPAL POWERED BY BRAINTREE DID NOT SUPPLY A PAYMENT NONCE. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER OR USE ANOTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back