An Absolutely Amazing Headphone Album! - Head-Fi TV, Episode 006
Jun 23, 2011 at 2:53 AM Post #91 of 121

Quote:
Quote:
The best way to listen to binaural is to use a pair of IEMs rather than full size phones or s logic ultrasone.

and what makes an IEM so magical?

make sense

[size=medium]
The way how binaural recording tech record the sound.
[/size]

Jun 29, 2011 at 8:11 PM Post #95 of 121
Don't waste your time its a foley stage with a bunch of sounds no music

It did kind of grow old fast... hopefully they get to recording more binaural music, though. I feel like listening to binaural stuff like this is more of an event than just listening to some random new jazz album or something. To me it's like going to the theater, and that's a pretty cool experience.

BTW, you can buy it if you're outside of the USA, you just need to try harder 
biggrin.gif

Jun 30, 2011 at 2:38 PM Post #96 of 121
Or just try to pay using PAYPAL

Jul 1, 2011 at 6:37 PM Post #101 of 121
Mr Scary, come to think of it I have heard some negative coments directed at Chesky records on other sites - over priced being one of them I guess we all live & learn:)

Yeah ohh well it was an interesting listen. Its now archived somewhere on my NAS I hope I never find it again hahahaha :D

Jul 17, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #103 of 121
It is very interesting, much of it relaxing or entertaining. It's percussion only music, sounds a lot like something I would hear at one of the fairs I use to go to(or Saturday market in Portland). Not really what I would normally listen to, but fun anyway...will it be something I listen to all the time? No. But I will likely pull it up now and then when I want to abandon my currently reality a bit more completely. (probably mostly use it just to show it off to friends)

Ah I only wish all music was recorded in both the normal way and binaural. It could be fun to listen to something more "musical" like this. Heck, maybe someone needs to drag one of those recording heads to live classical concerts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back