Another recommend a headset thread 8-)
Dec 27, 2012 at 11:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Spillages

Head-Fier
Never had portable media before. I repair pc hardware all day. I destroy shirts frequently by gettign them stuck in the fans. So I would like to keep the headset below $50 for now just incase I have to replace them, I am a major bass head and the environment around me is that of a typical workplace. Not overly noisy, but there is people talkign frequently. If I can get anythign to soudn liek my DT 990s I would be super happy.

Dec 27, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #2 of 4
Your other option is a set of IEM's such as the IE80's which have great bass and if you put the wire under your shirt and feed through button lower down to your player...only way you'll destroy them is if you stick your entire ear into a fan...:D

Dec 27, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
Your other option is a set of IEM's such as the IE80's which have great bass and if you put the wire under your shirt and feed through button lower down to your player...only way you'll destroy them is if you stick your entire ear into a fan...
biggrin.gif

IE80 is definitely out of the price range.Looking for something cheap (>$50) for the moment that does not need an external processor or amp.

Dec 27, 2012 at 6:30 PM Post #4 of 4
Derp... just stumbled on this thread. Nice as it is tiered by price and I am very budget concious at the moment. Now to find which fits my needs.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/433318/shootout-107-portable-headphones-reviewed-astrotec-as-100hd-as-200hd-added-12-02-12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back