Anyone familar with this wonderfull CDP?
Feb 8, 2004 at 4:05 AM Post #2 of 4
I've got the Capitole MKII. The one your looking at is the original capitole. They have upgraded it twice since then. They are now right at $9K. The MKI's sold for about $6K. I've also heard the MKI. It and the MKII are nothing short of amazing. I'm in the process of selling mine now and going to give there newest CDP the Prestige a try when they hit the streets in a few months.

Feb 8, 2004 at 4:14 AM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by tom hankins
I've got the Capitole MKII. The one your looking at is the original capitole. They have upgraded it twice since then. They are now right at $9K. The MKI's sold for about $6K. I've also heard the MKI. It and the MKII are nothing short of amazing. I'm in the process of selling mine now and going to give there newest CDP the Prestige a try when they hit the streets in a few months.

if you are looking at spending ~10K on a source how about getting the Bluenote as well.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 8, 2004 at 11:29 AM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally posted by kartik
if you are looking at spending ~10K on a source how about getting the Bluenote as well.
very_evil_smiley.gif

HA HA HA...
I'm being stalked. If I got both CDP's
it would be $14K and that would give me one player more and $4K less than I really need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back