Anyone in Michigan around the Metro Detroit area?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 29, 2021 at 10:47 PM Post #31 of 42
Oh man Vegas. I used to live in Victorville California in the High Desert. We went to Vegas a few times a year at least. It was like a 3 hour drive. I normally drove my car to the hotel or a parking lot and left it there once I got there. Then just walked everywhere after that. I remember going down a one way road the wrong way once, that was exciting lol. Luckily it was a little sports car (opel gt) so I just yanked the hand brake and spun the car around in the middle of the road and took off.

And driving to vegas from the LA area was like driving a cross country race. You could be doing 90 or so and all of a sudden a pack of german cars or high end sports cars would just go flying by you like you were doing 40 lol.

Sep 29, 2021 at 10:56 PM Post #32 of 42
Oh man Vegas. I used to live in Victorville California in the High Desert. We went to Vegas a few times a year at least. It was like a 3 hour drive. I normally drove my car to the hotel or a parking lot and left it there once I got there. Then just walked everywhere after that. I remember going down a one way road the wrong way once, that was exciting lol. Luckily it was a little sports car (opel gt) so I just yanked the hand brake and spun the car around in the middle of the road and took off.

And driving to vegas from the LA area was like driving a cross country race. You could be doing 90 or so and all of a sudden a pack of german cars or high end sports cars would just go flying by you like you were doing 40 lol.
This reminds me of my time in German, ripping at 110/120 in a Volvo XC90 and still having to get out of the passing lane for some Mercedes doing 130 😵‍💫

Oct 3, 2021 at 4:52 PM Post #34 of 42
Paulson's would be great for me! I would be interested

Feb 4, 2022 at 12:53 PM Post #38 of 42
Getting ready to post my ZMF VC Camphor burl in the classifieds - i scored a stabilized set in December so the camphor burl will have to go. If anyone locally is interested in picking up a set PM for details. Of course cash is nice but would be open to trades potentially as well.

Feb 4, 2022 at 2:24 PM Post #39 of 42
Getting ready to post my ZMF VC Camphor burl in the classifieds - i scored a stabilized set in December so the camphor burl will have to go. If anyone locally is interested in picking up a set PM for details. Of course cash is nice but would be open to trades potentially as well.
^ ooh. tempting

I am in Michigan Wayne County area now. So add me to the meetup numbers. I got alot of great to contribute for a meet up/trading/etc.

Hopefully we can get a meetups for the area.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2022 at 7:54 PM Post #42 of 42
Jude had a meeting at his place quite a few years ago. I thought this was great and would be a great place if he was not too busy to do it again.
About the same for me to go to Chicago so I’d be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back