APureSound: HiFiMAN HE-5 Headphone + APS V3 Cable (Unbeatable Package Deal)
Mar 17, 2010 at 5:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

[AK]Zip

Member of the Trade: APureSound
This headphone needs no introduction. Having been released late 2009 this headphone has taken the audiophile community by storm and with a good reason. The HE-5 is regarded as one of the best headphones available today, but at a very reasonable price. We were so impressed with the sound reproduction and quality of this headphone that we will now keep them in stock. Our only issue was with the stock cable in regards to design, construction, and materials used. Combining the HE-5 headphone with the APureSound V3 cable makes it the best headphone available for purchase today.

Headphone Specifications:
• Planar Magnetic Driver
• Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 60 KHz
• Sensitivity: 87 dB, 1 mW
• Impedance: 25 Ohms
• Weight: 450g (without cable)
• Detachable Cable
• Removable Velvet Ear Cushions

More information on the V3 cable is available HERE.

APureSound is an official reseller of HiFiMAN products and these headphones carry a full 3 year warranty through the manufacturer.

The prices below include the cost of the HiFiMAN HE-5 headphone along with the APureSound V3 cable.
No stock cable is included so that we can offer you additional savings.

For each additional foot add $12.

[size=medium]Photo Gallery[/size]

Custom colors and connectors are available at an additional cost.
Custom length requests, including non-exact feet lengths, are available upon request at scaled normal cost.
The wire was designed by and specially manufactured for APureSound and is not available anywhere else.

Thanks,
Alex
APureSound - Where The Music Is Always Pure

Apr 11, 2010 at 9:23 PM Post #2 of 17
I have been asked quite a few times about the HE-5. Yes we do still have them in stock so get them while supplies last. Once these are gone we will only have the LE model and you will no longer be able to purchase the wooden model.

Thanks,
Alex

May 2, 2010 at 3:04 PM Post #5 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes we will have them in stock as well.

Will you have the introductory pricing as well?

Are you selling with only the V3 cable?

May 6, 2010 at 6:27 PM Post #6 of 17

Quote:
Quote:

Originally Posted by [AK]Zip /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes we will have them in stock as well.

Will you have the introductory pricing as well?

Are you selling with only the V3 cable?

PM or email me with pricing of the LE. It will be sold only with the V3 cable as we are able to provide additional discounts by ordering without the stock cable which is passed along to our customers.

Thanks,
Alex

May 24, 2010 at 10:52 PM Post #9 of 17
Information updated on the HE-5 headphone + V3 cable with the sale price. This price is good only for as long as we still have them in stock so get them while supplies last!

Thanks,
Alex

May 29, 2010 at 1:53 AM Post #11 of 17
I just wanted to mention to those who don't already know the V3 cable is available with the custom 4pin connector that the RSA The Protector portable amp uses.

Jun 7, 2010 at 11:34 PM Post #12 of 17
We are having an insane sale on the HE-5 headphone. With only just a hand full left in stock we are almost giving them away. The HE-5 with the stock cable is available at a sale price of $549. The HE-5 with the V3 cable depending on the configuration it isn't much more. We also have 2 available with balanced V3 cables pre-made for $620 each. Do not let this sale get away from you. Once we have sold the remaining of our stock that is it!

Stock cable HE-5 information: http://apuresound.com/he5headphone.html

V3 cable HE-5 information: http://apuresound.com/he5sale.html

Super sale HE-5 package deal information: http://apuresound.com/fs.html

Thanks,
Alex

Jun 20, 2010 at 5:03 PM Post #13 of 17
I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this.. I just wanted to say how ecstatic I am over my re paired & re cabled NAGRA DT48s. They sound like new. Alex is great for all he has done for me.. I will continue to do business with APS.

Jun 21, 2010 at 10:50 PM Post #14 of 17
Hey feel free to post in here about our V3 cable or any of our other products. I will have pictures added tomorrow to the site and post them here as well. Very interesting looking headphone.

Thanks,
Alex

Jun 22, 2010 at 12:21 AM Post #15 of 17
Thank you Alex. I will keep my eyes open. I know you are a distributor of the HE5 & offer great deals with your re cable.. Can it be expected, that this will also be true for the HE6? & when will you demo a pair. The LCD2/HE6/HD800 have my interest at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back