Are these Beats Studios Real?
Dec 27, 2011 at 4:28 AM Post #32 of 110
I am starting to think they might be fake, but I am going to call Monster today to be sure. Hopefully they can take a look at these pictures as well. It's just hard to believe fakes could sound so good to me, the noise canceling, etc, my mind was blown after first using them lol

Dec 27, 2011 at 11:11 AM Post #34 of 110

Quote:
I am starting to think they might be fake, but I am going to call Monster today to be sure. Hopefully they can take a look at these pictures as well. It's just hard to believe fakes could sound so good to me, the noise canceling, etc, my mind was blown after first using them lol

Well then try to wrap your head around the fact that any headphone we'd recommend would sound EVEN BETTER. 

Dec 27, 2011 at 12:38 PM Post #36 of 110
I don't recommend what the Head-Fier above me does, selling them on pretending they are genuine is really dishonest.

Just because some of the attachments are fake, that doesn't mean the headphones necessarily are completely fake. I once went to florence, near where gucci have a factory where they make handbags. Many of the employees steal the components of the handbags gradually and then make an entire handbag at home, identically to how they would at work during the day. They then sell this handbag for cheap, but for all intensive purposes it is no different to a Gucci original.

Perhaps people have been stealing complete headphones from the factory? Could well be, seeing as you said you were very happy with them. I think if you're happy with the quality, then keep them. They genuinely are headphones, and if they are worth the $170 then keep them. 

Dec 27, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #37 of 110

Quote:
I don't recommend what the Head-Fier above me does, selling them on pretending they are genuine is really dishonest.

Just because some of the attachments are fake, that doesn't mean the headphones necessarily are completely fake. I once went to florence, near where gucci have a factory where they make handbags. Many of the employees steal the components of the handbags gradually and then make an entire handbag at home, identically to how they would at work during the day. They then sell this handbag for cheap, but for all intensive purposes it is no different to a Gucci original.

Perhaps people have been stealing complete headphones from the factory? Could well be, seeing as you said you were very happy with them. I think if you're happy with the quality, then keep them. They genuinely are headphones, and if they are worth the $170 then keep them. 

What does it matter? Fanning the flames of the fire means nothing to these celebrity worshipers who prefer 'genuine' products over quality products. He bought the Beats because he thought that they sounded good, not the fact that they were branded by Dr. Dre. Besides, we haven't verified whether the product is genuine or not. In that case you can't really blame him if the product is non-genuine when he sells them.

Does craigslist have a dispute and mediation department? If you used Paypal you could at least file a complaint and open a dispute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back