around the neck headphones
Jun 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Sigr

New Head-Fier
Hello I got the AKG Q701 and found very quick that it was too big for my use. I likes too have my headphones around the neck when not in use. So that i am locking for is headphones who goes around the neck locks good and cost max 250 dollars. 
I have also been searching around and found senheisser HD598 and found them interesting, but I didnt like the design very well, and i would prefer a 3.5mm jack. So are there some other headphones you would recommend? Thanks for your time, and hope you can help me :)  

Jun 8, 2012 at 5:22 AM Post #5 of 22
Music i lisens Too is very wide, but I lisens most to classic rock and newer rock like Linkin park and also Much hip hop, rap etc. I am going to but an amp fiio E6 or e11 soon. I prefer music which gives the best out of all music. If you need more info just tell me :)

Jun 8, 2012 at 7:02 AM Post #7 of 22
It definitely sounds like you're looking for a DJ headphone. I might suggest looking at the AIAIAI TMA-1 or the Sennheiser HD 25-1 II (possibly Adidas Original version, since you're interested in looks). V-Modas also have a good reputation around here as well as an interesting look.

Jun 9, 2012 at 5:38 AM Post #8 of 22
Yes i would like dj headphones, but I Also wants to try something new :) i Can Also say that i liked the design on all of the beats headphones, but the sound were much less impressing :frowning2: Also thanks for the suggestion i Will think about buy one of them :)

Jun 11, 2012 at 3:44 AM Post #9 of 22
The beats headphones looks nice, but that's all. In my opinion, the TMA-1 looks much better and sounds like a hundred times better. So, it's your choice, but consider it.

Jun 11, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #11 of 22
Thanks for inputs :) the TMA 1 looks a little sheap in my opinion, but otherwayes looks interesting, Koss tbse 1 looks good, and i Will think about taking them. Also how much do you think some beats pro are worth? Their on sale in Norway and maybe Could be worth it :)

Jun 11, 2012 at 1:24 PM Post #12 of 22
Quote:
Thanks for inputs
smily_headphones1.gif
the TMA 1 looks a little sheap in my opinion, but otherwayes looks interesting, Koss tbse 1 looks good, and i Will think about taking them. Also how much do you think some beats pro are worth? Their on sale in Norway and maybe Could be worth it
smily_headphones1.gif

i dont own any beats but how much do they sell it for?

Jun 11, 2012 at 4:30 PM Post #15 of 22
yes, i have heard much good about the dt770, but are they better than beats pro? If not Beats pro looks much better and that can i pay a little more for :) Also thanks for the comparsion :)   

Users who are viewing this thread

Back